[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Update Thread: Patching & Launcher Issues

Comments

• Yeah having the same issue here
  • It looks like the launcher server just blew up either due to a technical error or DDOS attacks.
  • SymnSymn ✭✭
    same thing is happening here
  • same here :( I just want to lvl ninja
  • EmojiEmoji ✭✭
    launcher is dead \o/
  • AunicaAunica ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    This is what I'm getting when I try to log in on the launcher.
    hJubVRo.jpg
  • Sag33dSag33d ✭✭
    Add me to the "Launcher is dead" crew.
  • thetrial wrote: »
    Launcer is extremmmmmelyyyy slow. When I do manage to get to the play button, I get this. 5IVZERN.png

I have the same error code, as does my wife.
  • An81angel wrote: »
    Hey EME, I've got an issue for you.
    I had been in tera on my ninja for several hours. Just got DC'd a couple minutes ago. Now launcher wont work. It brings up a blank launcher window, but never asks for my login, play button is blank, and there is no account balance. I have closed and re-opened the launcher several times, still not working. Please help, thanks!

Same here, was leveling fine until a massive lag spike 10k+ ping then i got dc'ed and now i can't log back in.
  • Heh, I am getting all the errors too. I thought it was just me!
  • An81angel wrote: »
    Hey EME, I've got an issue for you.
    I had been in tera on my ninja for several hours. Just got DC'd a couple minutes ago. Now launcher wont work. It brings up a blank launcher window, but never asks for my login, play button is blank, and there is no account balance. I have closed and re-opened the launcher several times, still not working. Please help, thanks!

Same here, was leveling fine until a massive lag spike 10k+ ping then i got dc'ed and now i can't log back in.

Same boat over here, either launcher says "we encountered an error" in red text or the JSON error.
  • Hey video game players want to play please restart login servers! We believe in you!!!!!
  • thetrial wrote: »
    Launcer is extremmmmmelyyyy slow. When I do manage to get to the play button, I get this. 5IVZERN.png

Just got the same as well. Worked earlier today.
  • I have an issue.

I open TERA Launcher and I get this:
    4595f49662e40e51462ee6658d192e2f.png

Then a few minutes later:
    f0f0a6da5cf5077dfa75778c97c696f2.png

Then it tells me I have, "Sorry, something went wrong."

487b68223e83f761c7dc1822cb6a4282.png

It won't even download the patch. :(
  • I'm getting a JSON parse error, and one that just says General Failure.