[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

TR & AV are up. Emergency hotfix incoming for other servers.

Comments

• The servers have basically been down for the whole day...how are they going to compensate us for this...:C was looking forward to TERA today
  • Bring back Tonka ! he would have it fixed by now !!
  • no, we encountered this before, i think... but every time free elite time... it gets boring, (the elite time opinion is mine) ...
  • 4WM9NYMWPP wrote: »
    MAN how im i suppose to get to lev. 65 in 1 month if half the time i can't reach the sever

one months is too long to get there
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    XJFEY94KNK wrote: »
    I've never been hired, just an experience.

Patience - I never complain I'm still in front of this computer for almost nine days playing TERA.

The difference between you and me is a big different. So please chill people of "TERA"

well, grats on your big commitment to this wonderful game and wonderful company.
  • no, we encountered this before, i think... but every time free elite time... it gets boring, (the elite time opinion is mine) ...

the code for 6 day elite is enterthedragon spacecats gave it out earlier today in a different post concerning the dragons
  • grumps21 wrote: »
    Bring back Tonka ! he would have it fixed by now !!

this is absolutely correct!
  • +1 for Tonka's return!
  • If i was them id just leave the servers down so all the negative folks can get pissed of and leave then the game would be more positive havin your hands out because you lost some game time game being the main word there you should be ashamed i pay sub and buy stuff but i also understand this isnt real life its a online game lol put your hands away and be happy if they even turn the server back on ever cus if it was me i wouldnt and you would have to find another game to complain about lol
  • TR and CH down from server status screen... i want my Ahri... and now all are down... without a server list even after multiple refreshes
  • I miss Tonka, he was very personable! +1 for bringing him back!
  • every server is down now :)))))))
  • Yeah all server is already down now.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    violet123 wrote: »
    If i was them id just leave the servers down so all the negative folks can get pissed of and leave then the game would be more positive havin your hands out because you lost some game time game being the main word there you should be ashamed i pay sub and buy stuff but i also understand this isnt real life its a online game lol put your hands away and be happy if they even turn the server back on ever cus if it was me i wouldnt and you would have to find another game to complain about lol

luckily, you're not them, but just some random person