[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

TR & AV are up. Emergency hotfix incoming for other servers.

Comments

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    so much for playing today since now its getting rather late D:
  • So looking forward to playing today. I hope they are able to fix the issue. I could not do what you do, so my hat is off to you. Keep up the good work.
  • LL73TTKKA9 wrote: »
    all servers down again for third time today or was it fourth i lost track

EbpjXcF.png
    Everyone! Look under your Bay Geldings! It's a dragon!

lol
  • Yea whatever you say EME, just give those of us that have been off (dead servers) all day some decent compensation. Couldn't even get elite boxes on TR all day.
  • my room is so clean now. i found [filtered] ive been trying to find for months. I went out into the other parts of the house and had meaningful conversations with my family about things that are happening lately in my life as well as in theirs. i really got back in touch with reality and addressed many of the things that i've been avoiding or putting off recently.

but its getting to be about damn time for some fvcking DRAAAAAGON LIFE
  • Ves1978 wrote: »
    violet123 wrote: »
    If i was them id just leave the servers down so all the negative folks can get pissed of and leave then the game would be more positive havin your hands out because you lost some game time game being the main word there you should be ashamed i pay sub and buy stuff but i also understand this isnt real life its a online game lol put your hands away and be happy if they even turn the server back on ever cus if it was me i wouldnt and you would have to find another game to complain about lol

luckily, you're not them, but just some random person

i think everyone is a random person here but yes luckily im not there jobs have to suck when they look at all the stuff people post on here no way in hell i could deal with that for sure.

• keep it up guys, maybe assign Spacecats to coffee duty :3
    C O M P E N S A T I O N !
    O
    M
    P
    E
    N
    S
    A
    T
    I
    O
    N
    !
    EbpjXcF.png

lmao
  • keep it up guys, maybe assign Spacecats to coffee duty :3

Good idea, flat white with whole milk, no sugar pls Spacecats :)
  • 4WM9NYMWPP wrote: »
    MAN how im i suppose to get to lev. 65 in 1 month if half the time i can't reach the sever

@4WM9NYMWPP Hey Buddy, you can reach level 65 in about 2 days of casual gameplay. Just reach level 20 and kill some BAMS and run dungeons/PVP.

I started playing a few days ago and that worked for me :)

Thanks for the support EnMasse.
    I hope the servers come back up soon <3
  • i like mine black with a side of a Tonka Fix

O
    M
    P
    E
    N
    S
    A
    T
    I
    O
    N
    !
    EbpjXcF.png

lmfao this seriously made my night.. not even mad about not being able to play anymore xD
  • Time to finish my english paper :open_mouth:

Better feed your hamsters well tonight! They have been working hard >:V
    O
    M
    P
    E
    N
    S
    A