[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Impossible to tell when Guild Members were last online

So now the Last Online field just shows the location people logged out, it's been awful trying to clear out inactive accounts in our guild. I've had to kick 100 characters already to allow for the needless 100 account limit guilds now have and a lot of the characters I'm kicking I'm just guessing they're inactive because I haven't seen them in the last few days.

I don't think I'm the only one having to deal with this. Is the Last Online field going to go back to showing when and not where?

Comments

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    ya it's beyond stupidity hopefully they change that part back to what it was.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    WolfieYu wrote: »
    It's a good thing. Now anyone can Join and not worry they have to commit to being online 24/7 ! Guild Leaders are such douch bags. Joke's in them LOL

or just maybe you have a large guild of 150 or more accounts and are trying to clear inactives(over 30 days)
  • WolfieYu wrote: »
    It's a good thing. Now anyone can Join and not worry they have to commit to being online 24/7 ! Guild Leaders are such douch bags. Joke's in them LOL

Did that post have anything to do with this thread in your head? Or is your brain a ham sandwich or something.
  • This absolutely needs to be addressed immediately with guild limit dropping from 300 to 100.

Get on it, please!
  • Again 2nding this...why is EME so silent on this. I feel like they just need to change a variable string somewhere or something to correct but the effect is massively annoying now, especially when introducing these limits forcing us to downsize. I know they have whatever blowback they gotta deal with the the colossal failstorm this patch day was but at least have to get this issue on the radar. I started shrinking my 200+ accounts yesterday and wanted to continue today to find the only radar tool I had magically missing and my invite power locked until i remove these mystery inactive people

@Spacecats
    @Treeshark

Anyone???
  • edited September 2016
    Loveberri wrote: »
    Again 2nding this...why is EME so silent on this. I feel like they just need to change a variable string somewhere or something to correct

I'd be very surprised if this is anything EME can correct via a variable string; more likely it would require a programming change by BHS. Even if it were a variable string, client-side patches can't be deployed on the fly.

(That aside, by the time this was posted the EME staff had already gone home for the day and they spent the day putting out other bigger fires, so it'll probably take a while for this to be addressed, assuming it's even possible.)
  • Just looking for acknowledgement really. Just not the radio silence while whistling looking up at the ceiling. I get that its something that can be overlooked in testing since its not something you would really encounter in a test server environment. But live this small feature is inducing a lot of stress for those who manage guilds, especially bigger ones.
  • frenchbulldogfrenchbulldog ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Funny how they didnt bother to change the text. At least change it to "Last location"
  • Yep this is beyond broken cant see when people are online and have to edit the guild size from my 300 man clan with over 250 accounts to under 100 accounts to be able to have anyone join GG Enmasse great choice
  • I made a post earlier for this too...
  • It's stupid really. They limited guilds by account but there is no way to tell which characters belong to which accounts.
  • YourNeighbourYourNeighbour ✭✭
    edited September 2016
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Amphiptere wrote: »
    It's stupid really. They limited guilds by account but there is no way to tell which characters belong to which accounts.
    Ask people to put their main character's name in the introduction box. Then you can sort it by that. If people are unwilling to do that when all their characters have completely different names then there isn't much that can be done.
  • YourNeighbourYourNeighbour ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Amphiptere wrote: »
    It's stupid really. They limited guilds by account but there is no way to tell which characters belong to which accounts.
    Ask people to put their main character's name in the introduction box. Then you can sort it by that. If people are unwilling to do that when all their characters have completely different names then there isn't much that can be done.

Issue at the moment is that the "last online at (time)" is gone so if you have someone who is gone for a day the person looks no different from a person who's gone for a year. Not a problem for people that treat tera like their life and keep an excel spreadsheet, but if you are just social and want to adjust to the new structure, not seeing who have been away makes it difficult to administer.
  • I also have a huge problem with this in my guild. Can't really run it anymore. I can't be online 24/7 to monitor the online guildies on a spreadsheet or something. And the most annoying part: you just messed up something that was not broken. Please fix @Spacecats