9/23 Twitch Stream: Invasion Planning

13»

Comments

• Spacecats wrote: »
    Fleett wrote: »
    @Spacecats We should pick whether on a week day or weekend, and time too so people have an idea of when to be on...

I would like to time it so everyone gets a chance to attend. I'm thinking the event will likely fire multiple times at opposite ends of the day, and probably on a weekend since that's when most players are available.

Please do Spacecats, as if a friend hadn't been on Discord, she would have missed the recent argon invasion event as she normally can't play at that time of night. But on that Mongo (or however it was spelled one) everyone no matter the time zone got a chance to play.
  • Yakusan wrote: »
    I demand cosmetics drops.

I hope u get 100x googly eyes
  • I am a bit salty about loots of mongo events @Spacecats, they were way too out of balance, they cleared the line between active, hardcore players, they cleared the line between dedication and being in game in the right time (event time) Please. I like events, I stayed on NA for w/e EME and you guys do, I stated that but please consider what I said, Mats drops should not be like that.

When you run a triple drop dungeon, ppl needs to run dungeons to get mats, gears.

Catalysts you gotta play the game and contents to get them.

Mongo events, what do you have to do? and compare the loots of all those.

So please, consider this for further events, make it balance, don't clear that line. You know I am gonna get attacking threads, but you can't deny this fact.

• LancerJiva wrote: »
    Kossploss wrote: »
    good joke the drop were fine l0l , they literally broke the economy on the selected items

Guess you never played 3 years ago when stuff was as cheap as it is now.

he never played 3 years ago or 4 ;v; *sheds a tear* tera in it prim! miss those days there was like events every other week by tonka
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    @Spacecats We should pick whether on a week day or weekend, and time too so people have an idea of when to be on...

I would like to time it so everyone gets a chance to attend. I'm thinking the event will likely fire multiple times at opposite ends of the day, and probably on a weekend since that's when most players are available.

that sounds fair >V<
  • @berrymilk
    1) are you berry milk on Mt?
    2) damni miss Tonka ;3;
  • Brutal Onyx Hydraths or Iron Giant Invasion.

Make Iron Gaints reward you more for their annoyance over Hydraths. Make it count towards dailies too.
  • you Should make this a part of the game, like every Friday and Saturday . Event to get people together since we no longer have nexus or dream storm .
  • I kind of miss the Elin Teleporter lady too
  • Choaru wrote: »
    @berrymilk
    1) are you berry milk on Mt?
    2) damni miss Tonka ;3;

yeah it me ;v; a weekly event be nice i think it kept the player base on there toes but then you have the elite [filtered] that every one cant have what they have. there can only be a few at the top tho back then elite was base on skill rather then gear some people complaining about the gold and broke broker's when back in the day every thing was cheap as hell and non-expensive and gave every one else a chance to actually gear up and fight on equal terms even if you have top notch gear it all depend on skill and now tera all about +15 gear to be elite or even get party's lol but now tera set to grind hard tho i can understand because of people who online 24/7 can burn through the game like no tomorrow but it can help those who cant do that with a nice event :>
    we use to have weekly event like by the whole week of pvp battleground double credits then next week pve farming for materials since back then tera focus for open world grind for matts for night forged and strike force but i like to see a return of that :> and im glade @spacecats is working on something similar to that but i think Friday Saturday Sunday work best for events then any other day of the week just make sure to give notice on a Wednesday or Thursday for people to get head up
  • SettarisSettaris
    edited September 2016
    Spacecats wrote: »

If your going to do that... could make it happen in an instance enabled area.. or one where a teleportal with a 'one entry per week' restriction on it ... so you can 'spread the love' around to as many players as possible.. and prevent farming. As for a place..... the Alliance grounds aren't being used these days... and who knows what leftover artifacts are still out there from all the fighting that happened.