[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

WHERE can I change guild title?

I'm frustrated and feeling stupid. I mean I literally can't find guild title section in the new guild UI and I want to get rid of my guilds title. Very badly..

Answers

• hello team
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably no way of changing them.
  • bump because id love to know too, if theres no way to change them anymore at least give us an option to erase it lol
  • just noticed this myself..
  • bump @Spacecats HELP
  • To change a guild members rank you click the arrows(same icon as before) that is beside their name.
    To change guild ranks and privs you click the 'Authority Settings' button that is under the Members tab
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catatonic wrote: »
    To change a guild members rank you click the arrows(same icon as before) that is beside their name.
    To change guild ranks and privs you click the 'Authority Settings' button that is under the Members tab

the OP is asking about the guild title that's displayed on top of character names.
    There used to be a part where you can set it and it would show it when you chose "No Title" option on your profile.
  • I'm suffering with bad aesthetics
  • I was just talking about this in Global yesterday. I'd love to know if it's still in, or if we got shafted, RE: Guild titles.
  • Bump because still no way to change it? :(
  • eNobunoneNobunon
    edited September 2016
    There is currently no way to change the guild title. However, if there was a plan to remove the guild title entirely, they would of removed the current guild titles instead of just the bar to write it in. I would assume something went wrong when applying the patch.
  • eNobunon wrote: »
    something went wrong when applying the patch

This update in a nutshell
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all. Our QA team is aware of this issue and working to fix it.