[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Dragons

1171819202123»

Comments

• yea, im having ping issues to
  • RTF7CY954T wrote: »
    Why ppl have so much rant about a random increase in dps? Besides we can get it for free.

Can you get it for free? Where? Also that random dps buff comes from a mount? what is mount? Mount equals cars, right? Do you become Superman for 15 secs period if you ride a Porsche?
  • I'd prefer if the servers were fixed of lag and instability errors.

I got kicked once because the game stopped working. That was a first. I never saw that error in the game
  • RTF7CY954T wrote: »
    Why ppl have so much rant about a random increase in dps? Besides we can get it for free.

Can you get it for free? Where? Also that random dps buff comes from a mount? what is mount? Mount equals cars, right? Do you become Superman for 15 secs period if you ride a Porsche?

Have you ever rode in a high end car? when you pull up and step out, and everyone's looking at you, you feel superhuman for a few seconds. Although, I don't see that effect happenning every 2mins. . .
  • lol on tera eu already free dragons? i mean not from cash shop only? never tho that i will said it, but failforge isnt anymore failforge, and now i think of them even better than of enmasse lol time to go back to the EU ;>
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Y7PG5645YN wrote: »
    lol on tera eu already free dragons? i mean not from cash shop only? never tho that i will said it, but failforge isnt anymore failforge, and now i think of them even better than of enmasse lol time to go back to the EU ;>

EU gets free cash shop flying dragon mount event while NA gets Double Drop event on dungeons that have abysmal loot drops... :expressionless:
  • Y7PG5645YN wrote: »
    lol on tera eu already free dragons? i mean not from cash shop only? never tho that i will said it, but failforge isnt anymore failforge, and now i think of them even better than of enmasse lol time to go back to the EU ;>

If we could transfer accounts, many would have. EME failed massively recently with couple of events and the latest patch. I like EME that is why I am criticizing them heavily on this. They were always good but recently things were out of balance and order. Needs some shakes.
  • edited September 2016
    Thats true also xd the + for me is i have there 9 chars also and veteran acc xd i switched from tera eu to tera na, cuz tera na was ALOT better than tera eu back then, but now again many players in tera eu, mroe than at times when i was leaving xd well ofc all characters are hard undergeared but still will give it try xd if i get the epic ghost mount, i will just stay there xd i really like more the na community and people , but i dont think i can get also in tera na a dragon mount, thats why i will also make everything to get the mount on tera eu ;> wish me luck xd

sry for my bad english btw xd