[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Elite Status $9.99?

When I used the Twitch code it said something along the lines of signing up for elite for $9.99 but I do not see where I can do that.

Comments

• I wonder if that's just part of the item description from a past time that item was distributed, unless they're going to announce something else soon?
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    I wonder if that's just part of the item description from a past time that item was distributed, unless they're going to announce something else soon?

I would love to take advantage of elite for $9.99. I pay for me AND my gf so this would save me $10.
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    The $9.99 elite is from like December 2014 isnt it? I had it but cancelled it when I left tera some months ago.
  • He's refering to the twitch code.

Go to Account and enter Barakashakalaka

Im wondering about that too, I entered it but I'm unsure where to actually enforce the $9.99, I already have a subscription running.
  • It was an unintentional item description for the 3-Day Star reward. There is no $9.99 Elite discount.

Confirmed by EME Staff CobaltDragon:

f7e25b2c90.png
  • Well that sucks, I got excited over nothing.
  • Maybe it's time EME brings back the sale? *hint* *hint*

• DezmousDezmous
    edited October 2016
    if they made 9.99 elite status, I would get it in a heartbeat. I know it's only 5 dollars a month more right now, but something just feels off about 15 dollars. make it 10, and I will sign up elite. ;) If I end up staying anyway, I'll support the game!
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    Dezmous wrote: »
    if they made 9.99 elite status, I would get it in a heartbeat. I know it's only 5 dollars a month more right now, but something just feels off about 15 dollars. make it 10, and I will sign up elite. ;) If I end up staying anyway, I'll support the game!

ATM it's pretty worth it to get elite for all the conveniences it provides.
  • Ever since I saw that from 2 years ago I've saved $120 on elite. Was totes worth it