[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Everyone is complaining

Honestly, I don't see why everyone feel's the need to get their panties in some giant twist. This game has flaws after an update sure, most other games do as well. ( Try playing final fantasy the day of a big update.)

The point is you shouldn't whine or cry, the company is doing all they can to fix the problems but they can't work 24-7 to fix every little problem you may experience. The fact they extended the 24 hour level up is nice and not all of us care about hitting lvl 65 just to show off that we hit lvl 65. Good for you who do but not all of us actually care about it, some of us just want to enjoy the game.

Just relax it's a game, not a life or death situation. Seriously...
«1

Comments

  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    Azuunyan7 wrote: »
    If you don't express your opinion, they wont know.

    True, but there's better ways of doing it than bashing eme and whining like children.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    opinions are fine, but screaming about how the game Sucks because of an issue or glitch is no where near okay.
  • I demand level 50 exp tickets x 20 as compensation! Rabble rabble rabble
  • Honestly, I don't see why everyone feel's the need to get their panties in some giant twist. This game has flaws after an update sure, most other games do as well. ( Try playing final fantasy the day of a big update.)
    the game even has flaws after a update with 2 minor changes, so whats your point? As i allready said, too much [filtered] happened that you could say "[filtered] happens".
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    ANBEEFER wrote: »
    Honestly, I don't see why everyone feel's the need to get their panties in some giant twist. This game has flaws after an update sure, most other games do as well. ( Try playing final fantasy the day of a big update.)
    the game even has flaws after a update with 2 minor changes, so whats your point? As i allready said, too much [filtered] happened that you could say "[filtered] happens".

    And again Tera and every other game online has issues after small changes. I was on a game the other day where a pvp server was switched to a pve server and that was during a server reset.

    The point is You can't expect a gaming company to work 24 hours a day 7 days a week to please you, it's not going to happen and if you are so easily butthurt then I pray to god you never have to go live in the real world. Because it sucks a lot more than a game being bugged ever will.
  • iLiliumiLilium ✭✭
    Nothing is ever perfect. If you love the game, try to enjoy it and have fun. People say things out of anger and frustration, but at the end of the day they are almost always sucking up to that favorite game. In my opinion, if anyone has a problem or trouble with something, try doing that job yourself. Take a walk in their shoes and see how many people complain to you for all your hard work. I'm surprised they are not over stressed by all this drama and childishness.
  • ANBEEFER wrote: »
    Honestly, I don't see why everyone feel's the need to get their panties in some giant twist. This game has flaws after an update sure, most other games do as well. ( Try playing final fantasy the day of a big update.)
    the game even has flaws after a update with 2 minor changes, so whats your point? As i allready said, too much [filtered] happened that you could say "[filtered] happens".

    And again Tera and every other game online has issues after small changes. I was on a game the other day where a pvp server was switched to a pve server and that was during a server reset.

    The point is You can't expect a gaming company to work 24 hours a day 7 days a week to please you, it's not going to happen and if you are so easily butthurt then I pray to god you never have to go live in the real world. Because it sucks a lot more than a game being bugged ever will.

    you're right I'll expect as little as possible from them and start shoveling more money there way its a win win for both of us...

  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    iLilium wrote: »
    Nothing is ever perfect. If you love the game, try to enjoy it and have fun. People say things out of anger and frustration, but at the end of the day they are almost always sucking up to that favorite game. In my opinion, if anyone has a problem or trouble with something, try doing that job yourself. Take a walk in their shoes and see how many people complain to you for all your hard work. I'm surprised they are not over stressed by all this drama and childishness.

    Exactly someone understands the point. I've seen some serious chaos in games ( One game nerfed a starting area and everyone who was in said area before maintenance was lost in space just floating around and that game had no unstuck option. The fun there )
  • I dont mind the complaining lol it's the people who are like " omg emmasse you owe us a free mount!".

    That is annoying. Get out of here with that non sense lOL! Or those who say " omg this game is terrible" because of downtime. Downtime that benefits us more than them. Do you really think they want to work?

    Downtimes are good cause it means they are trying to patch problems for the communities sake. Honestly.. can't say that about other mmo's. They'll prolong any issues as much as possible till the bugs are so stacked up that the game just dies out because of it or becomes unplayable.
  • I complain a lot less since I stopped giving them any kind of money.
  • but you know most of them are troll!
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    I dont mind the complaining lol it's the people who are like " omg emmasse you owe us a free mount!".

    That is annoying. Get out of here with that non sense lOL! Or those who say " omg this game is terrible" because of downtime. Downtime that benefits us more than them. Do you really think they want to work?

    Downtimes are good cause it means they are trying to patch problems for the communities sake. Honestly.. can't say that about other mmo's. They'll prolong any issues as much as possible till the bugs are so stacked up that the game just dies out because of it or becomes unplayable.

    Mhm I sat on the stream all four days and people were screaming about ( more like demanding) free stuff. Why? This game does not owe you anything they do it to be nice.
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    Don't try to talk to them on a normal lvl.
    Those people are crybabies who want to have everything given to them, except for working for it and they cry bc their game doesn't work for like 10 Minutes.
    People are People.
  • OrimaeOrimae
    edited May 2016
    We have a life, so does those who work at Emme !

    Anyway, people always nag about something just because they wish to stay ''Special'' and want to let the world to know how ''Special'' they are ....!

    Nobody can play just for the fun, it's just to hard ;)
  • ANBEEFERANBEEFER
    edited May 2016
    ANBEEFER wrote: »
    Honestly, I don't see why everyone feel's the need to get their panties in some giant twist. This game has flaws after an update sure, most other games do as well. ( Try playing final fantasy the day of a big update.)
    the game even has flaws after a update with 2 minor changes, so whats your point? As i allready said, too much [filtered] happened that you could say "[filtered] happens".

    And again Tera and every other game online has issues after small changes. I was on a game the other day where a pvp server was switched to a pve server and that was during a server reset.

    The point is You can't expect a gaming company to work 24 hours a day 7 days a week to please you, it's not going to happen and if you are so easily butthurt then I pray to god you never have to go live in the real world. Because it sucks a lot more than a game being bugged ever will.

    No, not even tera eu has such problems. Infact, they have less problems and bugs. Oh and somehow every other online game i've played so far havent had such kind of problems after every patch, no matter how big or small. And im playing online games since 11 years now, so i can actually say that ive played quite alot of games. Sure, they also had problems, sometimes even big ones, but they communicated with the community, 24/7. There was always someone giving us updates or informations, answering our questions or just trying to calm us down, but not even that is given here.

    Yeah, they are trying to, but trying isnt enough. Trying wont solve it, they just have to do it. Why are there 2 threads with over 10 sites and basically just 3 or 4 answers from the enmasse staff? Why are there so many threads overall with constructive criticism or even awesome ideas that are getting ignored?

    As i allready said, im not disrespecting them, im just saying thats their [filtered] job, so [filtered] do it properly or give it to someone whos willed to do it properly if they are not.

    #edit
    Nevermind, i saw your arguments. No point to discuss with a teenager.
Sign In or Register to comment.