[TERA PC] Kaia’s War—the latest content update for TERA PC—is now live! This patch brings a host of improvements to PvP, including increased rewards for battleground victories and Civil Unrest: Velika. Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v92_notes

Give 4 Ghillie runs to everyone during this weekend please

We all know, all other dungeons if you are geared, specially with new gears coming soon are not worth it, specially that DSU is gone. So be a gentleman EME and allow everyone to do Ghillie 4 times a days this weekend.

Comments

• DesuBeanDesuBean ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Eme: pay me bish, and have your 4 runs.
    Also no, pay for elite voucher and ya.
    *shows off elite status*
  • After doing giggleglade for over 2 years... I reaallly don't want a reason to go in there anymore.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use multiple characters, or buy Elite. I also thought you didn't like effortless rewards?
  • lol... what kind of request is that
  • Just ran a ghillie, I can say that, the double drop..isnt working for GG =/
  • Squishies wrote: »
    After doing giggleglade for over 2 years... I reaallly don't want a reason to go in there anymore.

wanna get double weapon/armor boxes with full slaughter gear already or already in SF or IMP? At least u can get GF tokens there
  • Yamazuki wrote: »
    Use multiple characters, or buy Elite. I also thought you didn't like effortless rewards?

is running dungeons effortless to you? or you are telling me mongo event had more effort? Or white knighting in high levels needs more effort? On the last one I am with you cause with all the [filtered] on our hands it needs too much [filtered] to defend Tera/BHS which someone like and some others do.
  • We all know, all other dungeons if you are geared, specially with new gears coming soon are not worth it, specially that DSU is gone. So be a gentleman EME and allow everyone to do Ghillie 4 times a days this weekend.

It doesn't even matter. double drop doesnt apply to GG
  • Then buy elite and go run gg 4 times lol..
  • Anfaeri wrote: »
    We all know, all other dungeons if you are geared, specially with new gears coming soon are not worth it, specially that DSU is gone. So be a gentleman EME and allow everyone to do Ghillie 4 times a days this weekend.

wao, ROFL, EME is failing big time one after another.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    I don't get your premise
  • I don't get your premise

he's cheap.
  • Anfaeri wrote: »

Didnt fail at all, Ghillieglade doesnt count as a dungeon. They have to specifically make sure that double drop applies to ghillieglade for it to work, and not just flip a switch like they do with all other dungeons
  • EllieChu wrote: »
    Anfaeri wrote: »

Didnt fail at all, Ghillieglade doesnt count as a dungeon. They have to specifically make sure that double drop applies to ghillieglade for it to work, and not just flip a switch like they do with all other dungeons

remember the triple drop? it applied,
  • DesuBean wrote: »
    I don't get your premise

he's cheap.

So many of you dear ppl asked for months of mongo aren't cheap, 4 runs per day for 3 days hurts your feelings? Grow up.