Is it possible to remove create your Ninja from character selection now plz?

Comments

• EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not hard to just ignore it... :expressionless:
  • Okay EME. Ignore fixing Civil Rest, earning dragons in-game, heck even ignore setting up for next patch.

We gotta make top priority to remove the banner on the character selection screen!

So you want me to stop posting about everything? So our post gonna fix them? Give me a break, we talked about those problems, heck I talked about Dragons and discussed them long before they get in to Tera. Give me a break and don't be a smartass.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Okay EME. Ignore fixing Civil Rest, earning dragons in-game, heck even ignore setting up for next patch.

We gotta make top priority to remove the banner on the character selection screen!

So you want me to stop posting about everything?

@Deathologist
    Yes please ¬.¬
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Okay EME. Ignore fixing Civil Rest, earning dragons in-game, heck even ignore setting up for next patch.

So you want me to stop posting about everything?

@Deathologist
    Yes please ¬.¬

Keep dreaming.
  • Seems all you do is come to the forums to whine. If you actually spend most of your time in the game like the rest of us, then this isn't an issue. Seems to me like you just try to find sh*t to complain about. We spend so little time on character screen, heck I don't even notice it sometimes.
  • Form it for me? What is new? Ninja is new? If you wanna white knight, do it smart, if you are not smart get the heck out. Just like the Buddy Up code, they can show the banner for a month for the newcomers, just like Buddy Up code, get your shite together and don't [filtered] me, tnx.
    You have no idea what a newcomer is, have you? Apparently you also have no idea what a white knight is.

You should not use words you are not firm with.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Form it for me? What is new? Ninja is new? If you wanna white knight, do it smart, if you are not smart get the heck out. Just like the Buddy Up code, they can show the banner for a month for the newcomers, just like Buddy Up code, get your shite together and don't [filtered] me, tnx.
    You have no idea what a newcomer is, have you? Apparently you also have no idea what a white knight is.

Watch out, you might get monkey poop thrown at your direction too!
  • Proio wrote: »
    Seems all you do is come to the forums to whine. If you actually spend most of your time in the game like the rest of us, then this isn't an issue. Seems to me like you just try to find sh*t to complain about. We spend so little time on character screen, heck I don't even notice it sometimes.

all I do is whine to fix things cause all others just leave, how many players were online when gunner came out? how many are actives now? I also play 3 ti 4 hours a day and I come to forums 10 mins, it shows it takes you 1 hour to find a reply to my threads, don't worry I know what I have to say to ppl like me, it takes me seconds.
  • Form it for me? What is new? Ninja is new? If you wanna white knight, do it smart, if you are not smart get the heck out. Just like the Buddy Up code, they can show the banner for a month for the newcomers, just like Buddy Up code, get your shite together and don't [filtered] me, tnx.

it seems you are a newcomer white knight.
  • Okay EME. Ignore fixing Civil Rest, earning dragons in-game, heck even ignore setting up for next patch.

forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/7243/patch-feedback#latest

You think feedbacks are important and they are gonna get bumped? nope. Some ppl like things too much here in the forums.