[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Update Thread: In-game Issues

Comments

• VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    There Fashion Coupons seem to be completly gone atm, which is .. pretty sh*tty imo
  • EishaaEishaa ✭✭
    I had changed the Chained skill hotkey for the gamepad to Right Stick from the default X to avoid having it prevent me from using jump (also on X by default), but the update changed it back to X. Every time I try to change it back to Right Stick, it IMMEDIATELY changes back to X. Nothing I try (relaunching TERA, repairing TERA) seems to fix this issue. Hope it gets fixed soon!
  • SinastriaSinastria ✭✭✭
    There Fashion Coupons seem to be completly gone atm, which is .. pretty sh*tty imo

Same here, i would just like to know if it's intended or not.
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    you had a maintaince and you didnt fix the reset instance scroll really?
    i dont talk about the vanguard points and feedstock issue.
    but on a issue that most be fixed and thats the reset instance scrol..
  • Rewards points isn't raising. I did all 8 vanguards and two DG's and my rewards are the same as before.
  • so my ocd is getting to me, is anyone else having issues with the map not staying in place. I move it to the left side of my screen and lock it in place but next thing i know its back on the right side and I have to go in to options, unlock it move it back and lock it again and after awhile it happens again. Also everytime i log in its on the right side, getting rather annoying but just a small annoyance.
  • Upon adding plasma weapon skins and flying mounts to dressing room, everything else has disappeared from dressing room as usual. xD
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laurels are STILL bugged.

I got champion laurel back then relogged and its gone again.
  • Rewards points isn't raising. I did all 8 vanguards and two DG's and my rewards are the same as before.

Rewards only go up with three of the level 65 PvP Vanguard quests (the ones with a golden horseshoe among their rewards), which, if I remember correctly, are Corsair's Stronghold, Fraywind Canyon and Gridiron (each one gives a different number of points, from 40 to 80). They nly give points while you still have PvP badges left.
  • Holy moly, i'm actually surprised that no gm's have responded to anything listed here since last night, & even then i haven't seen any followups. Hopefully a lot of the bugs that have came along within this update will be patched over the next few days or after maintenance next Tuesday (oh lord i really hope we don't have to wait nearly a week haha).
  • LoreenLoreen ✭✭
    Mojomanx wrote: »
    Rewards points isn't raising. I did all 8 vanguards and two DG's and my rewards are the same as before.

same here

me too, didnt get any rewards points.Also not sure if intented but instance matching button is glowing all time,even after I did new dun.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mdkirk95 wrote: »
    Holy moly, i'm actually surprised that no gm's have responded to anything listed here since last night, & even then i haven't seen any followups. Hopefully a lot of the bugs that have came along within this update will be patched over the next few days or after maintenance next Tuesday (oh lord i really hope we don't have to wait nearly a week haha).

Their hiding.

On a side note. Laurels are NOT resolved:

2h2qufq.png
  • I still don't get reward points from vanguards...
  • I guess it must have been mentioned but the Instant Reset Scrolls still don't work on the new dungeons.
  • EspeiEspei ✭✭
    Not a huge deal but figured I'd put this here as well.

The gear rewarded after handing "Guardian of the Velika" quest (Shoes of the Primus) is set only for Mystic, Priest, and Sorcerer and does not include Ninja although it is cloth.

c58dc85f222184efd780515f8f74b7c6.png