Rally quest abuse

13»

Comments

  • ....... if only eme nerf the imperator boxes to generation or lucid weapons boxes, all eagers dudes dont wait for this bams , guezzz

    well is only a sugetion B)
  • Nootiful wrote: »
    EME wont do anything about it thats the problem. Its clearly being abused and they dont want to fix it

    get yourself an autoclicker, set it up to click every 10ms and get the quest, whats the problem?
  • AikenXPAikenXP
    edited October 2016
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I removed some callouts from this thread. Remember that calling out groups or individuals is against the forum rules. If you think someone is exploiting TERA somehow, the only proper thing to do is contact CS with a ticket and include any evidence you may have.

    At the moment, that evidence consists of people mentioning scripts in chat and accusing others of using scripts in chat, and neither of those mean anyone is actually running one. If you do file a ticket, please make sure you have a good reason for doing so.

    @Spacecats I provided my support ticket with screenshots and got no answer, so I'm not surprised ppl are using other methods to call it out.

    Also, on AV for few days 2 guilds are getting Rally Quest at the same time.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    StoLus wrote: »
    Nootiful wrote: »
    EME wont do anything about it thats the problem. Its clearly being abused and they dont want to fix it

    get yourself an autoclicker, set it up to click every 10ms and get the quest, whats the problem?

    That actually doesn't work. Not even a little.
  • TWMagimay wrote: »
    StoLus wrote: »
    Nootiful wrote: »
    EME wont do anything about it thats the problem. Its clearly being abused and they dont want to fix it

    get yourself an autoclicker, set it up to click every 10ms and get the quest, whats the problem?

    That actually doesn't work. Not even a little.

    why?
  • today on mt one guild with name weassuahjwuhasdkjawe take the quest and the quest leave from guilds quests ... after that amaterasu as on the sumon bam no ch3 and kill faster ... enmasse please modife that quest to random
  • my suggestion.... take the quest random with the only online guilds to scrit on server... dont be accept by a player... with random time..
  • AmphiptereAmphiptere ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    As much as I wish something would be done about that certain guild in av.

    There is very little that can be done to stop them. Limiting the number of times a guild can accept a rally quest would only result in an increase of alt guilds those guilds will make to accept the quest for them. Adding a level limit won't stop them, I mean have you seen their guild level?

    All I can think that might stop them is a treat of a ban. Maybe not a banned from the game. Just a ban from joining/creating a guild on all thier toons.

    Edit: Maybe a softer punishment for a first offense, like their guild being banned from accepting the quest for a week to a month as well as their guild level dropping by 10 levels.
  • Amphiptere wrote: »
    As much as I wish something would be done about that certain guild in av.

    There is very little that can be done to stop them. Limiting the number of times a guild can accept a rally quest would only result in an increase of alt guilds those guilds will make to accept the quest for them. Adding a level limit won't stop them, I mean have you seen their guild level?

    All I can think that might stop them is a treat of a ban. Maybe not a banned from the game. Just a ban from joining/creating a guild on all thier toons.
    You're probably the same guy spamming global with salt.

    There was no macros used at all. I'm sorry you didn't get rally.
    But i can't just tell guild to not play the game or try to enjoy the little [filtered] content we have.
    staysalty


    If rally really was disabled, that was the best choice and hopefully when it returns it is completely random.
  • SlayceSlayce ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Eiiji wrote: »
    did EME make rally quest random again or removed it completely? we didn't see rally quest after reset today.

    There were rally quests. Most people just didn't get to see it getting accepted.

    http://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/7569/when-your-script-is-so-fast-the-rally-quest-doesnt-even-show-up
  • This is just hugging wrong... Quest didn't appearing on list, being accepted by 2 guilds at the same time... Sad to say, this patch is at least 50% failure...
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    StoLus wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    StoLus wrote: »
    Nootiful wrote: »
    EME wont do anything about it thats the problem. Its clearly being abused and they dont want to fix it

    get yourself an autoclicker, set it up to click every 10ms and get the quest, whats the problem?

    That actually doesn't work. Not even a little.

    why?

    Because you'll accept any quest which makes the margin of error too high to be usable.
  • AmphiptereAmphiptere ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    @Ashno
    I stopped bothering with global chat a week after I joined. It's nothing but spammers. Chat is so slow but still people feel the need to post their WTB or WTS several times in a row. Heck, I only bother with guild and lfg. Honestly this game is almost as bad as Blade and Soul in terms of spam, but at least the spammers aren't bots. And I don't participate in rally quests, I am just getting a little annoyed by the amount of spam lfg about them. LFG already has enough spam, so can we please not add more to it.

    Making the rally quest time random would help a bit, maybe. But at least it would mean EME is trying to do something.
Sign In or Register to comment.