[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

When your script is so fast the rally quest doesn't even show up

Wlv1e8L.png

Only 2 people in the guild could see it was accepted, everyone else thought there was no quest.

Sick game.

Comments

• DeeerpDeeerp
    edited October 2016
    There are so many bugs to the rally quest system, it's honestly baffling.

Also, this bug happened today on multiple servers. I'll say that much.
  • Eiiji wrote: »
    but it didn't show ''xxxxx received Rally: xxx bam'' notice for us...

It didn't show for anyone in our guild either except the one person that took the screenshot. Also the quest was very real and not bugged since a certain guild's alt guild summoned it.

This whole rally quest system is ridiculous and needs a revamp asap. Everyone having multiple alt guilds running scripts to accept a quest that drops VM7 gear at 5-8AM... really?
  • First CU:V, now Rally BAM, this patch is just wrong...
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, now, what script? Those are some perfectly normal human reaction times right there.
  • Slayce wrote: »
    Wlv1e8L.png

Only 2 people in the guild could see it was accepted, everyone else thought there was no quest.

Sick game.

.................................... is your fault ............. the guild quest ui show "Large " instead small , raid quest is "Small " mission, no large,

you must be next time, tab " ALL" instead only "Large"

delete this tread

Wlv1e8L.png

Sick game.

.................................... is your fault ............. the guild quest ui show "Large " instead small , raid quest is "Small " mission, no large,

delete this tread

This is not my screenshot but someone in the guild. I have always been able to see rally quests, today was the first time it didn't show up.

Keeping the thread.

• .................................... is your fault ............. the guild quest ui show "Large " instead small , raid quest is "Small " mission, no large,

delete this tread
    There were two quests again on MT today and only a few members online could see the quest no matter how you sort the ui. This is an actual issue with the raid quests and the thread doesn't need to be deleted.
  • @Spacecats is there any chance that you can move the rally quest from being considered a small tier into a large? considering that you need literally 2-4 or so raids to clear it in a reasonable amount of time says a lot

i'm also under the impression that once it's a large tier, you need at least 80 members in the guild to be available to accept it, so it fixes the whole 2-man guild scripting to grab it
  • Laursyq wrote: »
    @Spacecats is there any chance that you can move the rally quest from being considered a small tier into a large? considering that you need literally 2-4 or so raids to clear it in a reasonable amount of time says a lot

i'm also under the impression that once it's a large tier, you need at least 80 members in the guild to be available to accept it, so it fixes the whole 2-man guild scripting to grab it
    Not all guilds are large though. Some are a lot smaller and this would exclude them from being able to participate.
  • cvms3cvms3 ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    This entire rally quest system is stupid. You've went from turning the game into a dumb casual fest from all the BAM and dungeon nerfs to this system where you have every person in the entire server fighting for that quest. As players have also pointed out, this is easily exploitable allowing a monopoly by certain people.

So what is the point of this rally quest when it only benefits the exploiters and the campers? Isn't this suppose to be fun for the entire server? You could easily put a cooldown so the same guild can not accept more than once a week or do a raffle system. Idk i'm sure there's a lot of great suggestions out there, just dont know if this is high key enough to be addressed.
  • this screenshoot dont prove anything, im mean in guild ui ( raid quest show in "Small Quest", they cant prove with this screenshot scrip, because the name of the tread are "When your script is so fast the rally quest doesn't even show up" at least, him are in "Large Quest" no "ALL" or "Smal Quest ", for this reason the quest dont show in him guild ui, only in "System Anounced " = wrong title, and misunderstanding tread )

at least, spacecats say in other tread ( similar tread ) how you need take screenshot and proff about this scrips , for report " Raily quest abused "

• NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    this screenshoot dont prove anything, im mean in guild ui ( raid quest show in "Small Quest", they cant prove with this screenshot scrip, because the name of the tread are "When your script is so fast the rally quest doesn't even show up" at least, him are in "Large Quest" no "ALL" or "Smal Quest ", for this reason the quest dont show in him guild ui, only in "System Anounced " = wrong title, and misunderstanding tread )

at least, spacecats say in other tread ( similar tread ) how you need take screenshot and proff about this scrips , for report " Raily quest abused "

It's like he's trying to speak to us, I know it! :(
  • Stop feeding exploiters and the campers.
    I have solution: rally quest should be rollable like rolling on dung stuff. Rally quest shuold be annonced and after that every guild master can roll his chance to get the quest, lets say u have 5 min only to make a roll. Guild with higher roll will get the quest, its fair and simple.
    P.S. sorry for bad english.
  • I also had it happen on celestial hills, kept spamming refresh, 1 guild even accepted it but lost it 5 seconds later, claiming they never got it even. Even though 5+ people in my guild saw 'xxx received rally: frygaras' . Not gonna say the name unless they're actually botting.
    Wlv1e8L.png

delete this tread

Wrong, rally shows in all/large/medium/ small at the top of everything, it won't matter which one you got selected. I saw it in Large yesterday before it disappeared 2 seconds later. Your point is invalid.