[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

I don't like the names of the new gear sets

Guile? Ambush?
Just copy Ktera and name them Lilith and Captivation.

Comments

• KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Advantaged from TR
    Ambush from MT
    what is the next guild getting a VM series name?
  • Most of the name they chose sucked, and many complained but still next names that comes always suck. Guile? srsly? :angry:
  • NibellungNibellung ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    who cares about names? later we will get new sets anyway, nobody will remember those names.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Some do, and I too think all 4 names are somewhat hard and not fitting :(
    What about polling in the Welcome msg window? Can't we use it for something else than outdated info?
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nibellung wrote: »
    who cares about names? later we will get new sets anyway, nobody will remember those names.

#NameLikesMatter
  • ye I dont like those names
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    I like Guile, but would change Ambush for Captivation.
  • I don't really care about names, so I'd stick with the same names and roll number as we all do in the forums. They name it what they want and we call it VM 8. Why not just call it VM? VM was actually a great name and had a touch of lore built into it.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Fleett wrote: »
    I like Guile, but would change Ambush for Captivation.
    Check out preview with Guile!

• Arcane Engineer, Puncher, Fister, Tensus, Lucid...
  • how cares about the names. the new gear will be RNGus very hard to craft and masterwork.
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Removed some inappropriate content from this thread. Please remain respectful and mature. Thaaaaaaaank you!
  • I do like Lilith/Captivation a lot more than Guile/Ambush but I doubt they are going to change plans on the name difference, so I'll just go with it.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soffyasd wrote: »
    Arcane Engineer, Puncher, Fister, Tensus, Lucid...

Gunner and Brawler are way better names for those classes.