[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Server Trouble 10-18-16

Comments

• MONGO 2 Weeks >:)
  • The message that shows is "Server disconnected. Check your Internet connection if the error persists." After the last couple of weeks, maybe it should be changed, in the interest of reality, to "Server disconnected. We have no idea what the problem is. Might be our servers acting up again. Also small chance could be your internet connection. Only thing you can do is check your connection. We will eventually check ours."
  • every maintenance we always get problem...is this how really works?
  • wth dont force civil unrest:velika work try going for allemantheia or kaitor instead. better yet try banging your heads on the server machines. a while ago servers went round and round and now theyre going up and down, up and down.
  • The time the server was down today they could have rolled out sorc patch
  • i get a a reset scroll everyday
  • sever back up
  • Defius wrote: »
    i get a a reset scroll everyday

Well, then you don't need any compensation at all. /s
  • disable the rally quest this time around its already ran twice in TR not to mention that it was to a guild who doesnt need it
  • TR went down, and everything else just came back up.
  • Defius wrote: »
    sever back up

mmight want to wait abit though see if stable before starting anything
  • disable the rally quest this time around its already ran twice in TR not to mention that it was to a guild who doesnt need it

im gonna have to agree with this statement 100 percent
  • WERE DOWN AGIN GG
  • DracconusDracconus ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Just take the authentication console down so that people can't actually LOG IN, or see that the server is up until you get it fixed.
    I'm tired of it coming down every time I start to think that it might be up, and wasting items.
    Sidenote - If you don't have a login/auth that's separate from the main server - God help you, EME.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    and mt down again after 4min