[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Server Trouble 10-18-16

Comments

• Musita wrote: »
    Kyaaaah wrote: »
    And EU got the normal dragons too.

What u mean with "normal" dragons, dropped Tokens from bams/dungeons??????? :o

yes but i also heard those dragons require cash shop item to actually obtain (not surprised)
  • AV down yet the others back up lel
  • av crashed again
  • Rip server AV :(
  • Got another small patch, will that fix things?
  • AV is down :(
  • Can we have some instance resets please? I'm trying to get an achiev and I have lost three instance runs :/
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    MyuuMew wrote: »
    Musita wrote: »
    Kyaaaah wrote: »
    And EU got the normal dragons too.

What u mean with "normal" dragons, dropped Tokens from bams/dungeons??????? :o

yes but i also heard those dragons require cash shop item to actually obtain (not surprised)

I've heard that also but couldn't find confirmation. What I did find is that the grind for dragons on EU is insane. Multiple items, large quantities, different dungeons, low drops chance, probably not shared in the party. Read through a topic, sounds like 3-4 months for maybe one mount. Oh, and the IG dragons don't have the crit proc. Whatever EmE does, it can't really be worse. Their original plan looked so good, just sad it didn't work out.
  • AV down, again!
  • Av is down, again...

• FulzoidFulzoid ✭✭✭
    Musical Servers Minigame, the new cross server Instance Matching. Who will be the first to clear SSHM :)
  • Spawned rally quest before FF crashed. Now it's back up, quest didn't reset, and i have no skill book. R I P.
  • i bet you guys will think twice about posting a topic bashing spacecats again lol.
  • AikenXPAikenXP
    edited October 2016
    I just like to point out 1 thing: Tera is showing us perfect condition of their servers after Guilded Age patch. With Spellbound patch coming, I'm seriously considering taking break with pack of popcorn, cause now only thing you can do is "enjoy the show".
  • AV server down GG