Compensation for DDOS attacks.

I think we should get tin foil hats as compensation for the attacks. To protect our characters from Russian mind readers that will ddos our characters.

Comments

• XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    i wish i could like this twice
  • I knew it, the alliance strikes again. They ALWAYS do this before and after a big patch.

ALLIANCE
    DID
    THE
    DDoS

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!! THEY WILL STRIKE AGAIN WHEN SORC PATCH HITS!!!!!
  • i dont think we should get anything, cos what has EME to do with this issue? its not their fault NA gets ddossed.....
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Naw people just want compensations for everything that doesn't go work to their favor.
  • StormCroowTRStormCroowTR ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    You may need to make the world too, for your ugly face sweetie... Its fair, no? :p
  • No compensations for anyone. Stop being greedy and lazy.

DDoS attack was not against EME, so it was not their fault, wich means they DO NOT HAVE to give us anything (Not even if the attack was aimed to EME they should have compensate us anything).

If you don't like it, leave the game, we all be perfectly fine without you.
  • I logged in just fine. A compensation is when it's EME servers begin to struggle for long hours, but these attacks has nothing to do with EME.
  • Wow, most people don't even bother to read the first post, huh?
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Let us be honest with ourselves, this is clearly an act by the Elins. They are chewing through the wires, revolting against progression in a effort to protect nature. It is in our best interest to force them all to become Castanics or lock them in the basement where they will be forced to behave.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    I blame the popori.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    itf69 wrote: »
    I think we should get tin foil hats as compensation for the attacks. To protect our characters from Russian mind readers that will ddos our characters.

Good luck getting compensation from script kiddies.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    itf69 wrote: »

voucher to move your character to soviet tera so your cute elin may play you B)
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »
    I blame the popori.

you racist!!!!! :P
  • StarSprite wrote: »
    I blame the popori.

Popori did no wrong.