[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Iron and Crimson Dragons 10/25/16

Comments

• P2W IS REAL !
  • p2w

on a side note, pokedex got rekt he has a 290 ghost dragon mount cuz he thought you could get 2.0 ones ingame kappa

Royal and Regular are both 290 speed. You high?
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't even care about mounts or some super ultra awesome battle passive or w/e (though these are very valid things to care about), but the fact that you literally straight up lied? you showed the community on stream how this was gonna work with IoD bams and the tokens and then postpone it for weeks with incredibly weak reasoning for doing so and then... show everyone that the reason you postponed it was 'cause you wanted to change the fair farming token system to this grinding absolutely nonsense? RNG within RNG? you could grind for months and feasibly never get a single dragon. and, of course, the crit passive you have now permanently stuck behind a paywall, which is a first in tera's history.

crazy dude. such disrespect, like damn. like if you're gonna be so obviously greed-driven then at least show your community the decency of you know.. hiding it better LOL
    this is a special level of dumb smh
  • MontblanckMontblanck ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    This, kids, is the moment where you can start saying that Tera is P2W.

Because if theoretically no one buys the Royal loot boxes, there will never be a single 2.0 Crit Power dragon in game. And if theoretically only one person buys it and procs it, and decides not to sell it and then uses it, that person will forever have the advantage of having 0.5 more Crit Power over everybody else. Such said person is paying for the 0.5 Crit Power to win.

This has never existed in Tera, ever.

That is the strictest, most precise definition of P2W.

I've never said this before and have always corrected people who said this game is P2W, but now I concede. Scream P2W all you want, community. This is the part where I can't say something back anymore.
  • please give other easy a bit vanguard dungeon to earn this token :(
  • BulgeBulge
    edited October 2016
    En Masse.. After all these years, and you do this to me, to us? F. U.
  • Brawlerrr wrote: »
    please give other easy a bit vanguard dungeon to earn this token :(

i thought it gonna be earned through easy normal mode or iod grinding.. guess not, only way to get it is from hard mode... *not gonna bother doing it i rather grind through iod and earn token, Riot!*
  • good thing i canceled my elite. i was so looking forward to getting the royals in game, even if it meant grinding forever on bams. at least they would have been potentially obtainable without swiping. rngesus must be having a field day, lol.
  • edited October 2016
    Please EME, even if you cannot meet us all the way can you make a compromise? Can you add FWC to the list of ways to get Dragon Claws and make the RNG on the normal boxes high? It is fine if the Superior Versions are behind a paywall but to compromise could you make the weaker versions a bit easier to acheive? Masses of RNG can be very frustrating when there is already RNG involved with another aspect in the game in Awakened Enchanting.

You have to understand that there are some things that players want to acheive through hard work and not luck. You can keep the 2.0 Dragons as the special loot box item, but make a small compromise on the other one.
  • Yeah I realize that the difference is not only 0.5 crit power, it's the fact that you might farm for many months and not get the 1.5 crit power version. Not being able to get something in game for MONTHS vs getting it by paying is P2W to me, pretty much the reason I left BnS.

Either make the scales/eggs/mounts at least bankable or massively increase the amount you get every day, do the [filtered] math EME.
  • Even so, I kind of feel sorry for EME. I get this feeling they're dying inside as well.

Based on everything they've said and promised and shown so far, it seems they really wanted this to go off properly - non-P2W, tradeable, bankable, everyone happy.

Then BHS comes.

Kind of reading between the lines of all their dragon-related posts, and what I see is: "Sorry, Tera NA. We wanted to give you the good stuff but we've been told not to by our dad."

I think even they wanted to post "Goddammit BHS, do you even know what you're doing? Just get your crappy senseless decision-making arses off NA and let us handle it."

Thing is, they can't. So they feed us the usual BS. But read between the lines, I think it's what they actually want to say. Or, I don't know, maybe it's just me.

All the same - when your boss tells you to do something, you do it. It pays your bills.
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    i haven't felt this much secondhand embarrassment since infestation: survival stories
  • JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    RK6PRPCT9W wrote: »
    Please EME, even if you cannot meet us all the way can you make a compromise? Can you add FWC to the list of ways to get Dragon Claws and make the RNG on the normal boxes high? It is fine if the Superior Versions are behind a paywall but to compromise could you make the weaker versions a bit easier to acheive? Masses of RNG can be very frustrating when there is already RNG involved with another aspect in the game in Awakened Enchanting.

You have to understand that there are some things that players want to acheive through hard work and not luck. You can keep the 2.0 Dragons as the special loot box item, but make a small compromise on the other one.
    Scares me how some people are okay with all this sh*t.
    No, isn't fine, we want these dragons with no rng wall and the both 1.5/2.0 free version!
  • the only problem with dragons, is the bonus of crit power.
    the people in dungeons or pvp dont need a skilled player, the people is very very elitist and they want the people with to max damage to finish a dungeon HM or just kill faster and easier to his enemies.
    that's how they see it:
    No dragon no dps, although the passive is only possibility.

I like to finish dungeons HM but a person is rejected for not have a passive that increases dps, and that person needs to pay 500k for be an acceptable person.
  • So We reached this point sad uh. Lets make it weirder with some Nietzsche

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

Well to be fair it was expected.