[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Fraywind is now equalized

Comments

• FWC, despite its issues, was a popular battleground with decent rewards for the time invested, but with the imbalanced EQ gear, and lowered credits, everyone might as well just do Kumas Royale.

If I had known the BG change was coming I'd have never farmed for Conflate.

These are bad changes, and hopefully will be reconsidered.
  • I havent seen people so mad since the FIHM fiasco.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    LL73TTKKA9 wrote: »
    this is awesome nowevery1 actually likes fwc now u actually gotta play with skill instead of gear haha :hurrah:

Even so, the credits are nerfed below CS rewards, so its more worth doing CS, when no one does CS anyways.
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    What's the point of Conflate or any pvp gear now if its gonna be like cs?

Team 3s isn't equalized!
  • Hodman wrote: »
    Time to take another break from Tera.

Yep, brb in 6 months
  • sumlau wrote: »
    Hodman wrote: »
    Time to take another break from Tera.

Yep, brb in 6 months

This
  • Tera is going full pve mode guys. Eventually they will disable pvp in tera :D
  • Tatsuyaaa wrote: »
    Tera is going full pve mode guys. Eventually they will disable pvp in tera :D

Team 3s isn't equalized!
  • Not a big deal. PvP has been dead for awhile now.
  • XZeroX wrote: »
    Not a big deal. PvP has been dead for awhile now.

Team 3s is lit!
  • meowmeowmoomeowmeowmoo ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Tatsuyaaa wrote: »
    Tera is going full pve mode guys. Eventually they will disable pvp in tera :D

queue team 3s =)
  • XZeroX wrote: »
    Not a big deal. PvP has been dead for awhile now.

At least FWC was thing but they're like screw pvp lul, buff kumas lul.
  • ratedXratedX ✭✭✭
    And this is the reason I been sitting capped on every class mostly. Wondering if making conflate was going to be worth it come patch. I got my answer. Sucks for you guys who bought or crafted it for owpvp and CU, but you should of waited!
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    ratedX wrote: »
    And this is the reason I been sitting capped on every class mostly. Wondering if making conflate was going to be worth it come patch. I got my answer. Sucks for you guys who bought or crafted it for owpvp and CU, but you should of waited!

I made conflate for my gunner, on the contrary of it being buffed, but not on the contrary of FWC being equalized, so now its a waste.