[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Iron and Crimson Dragons 10/25/16

Comments

• ElyannElyann ✭✭✭
    salE983 wrote: »
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Where is the 2.0 passive in game? if it isnt avaible ingame TERA definly turned in P2W game
    You said 2.0 will be available in game

I don't understand you ketoth....tera has been p2w for a long long time....buy thousands of emp, sell for gold, buy full imperator +15 set on broker even get quatrefoil brooch there, you dont need to do anything, play sshm or anything just ahve a credit card...

"I inspected an amani slayer on my server, full imp +15, new brooch AND NOT EVEN SKILLED IN SSNM LET ALONE SSHM" ====== COMPLETE P2W END OF STORY

You can still craft the set on your main but use it on some alt....and you should also be able to craft it via pvp, which means skilled in no dungeons.
  • How much does anyone want to bet that we will see the dragons in use on day one? You know there are those that WILL try. And those that, I'm convinced, have botted/hacked the system to always get the drops and the best items from the store/lootboxes.

As I said before. I'm done too. HM dungeons have always been out of my reach due to the lack of being ale to get the right gear and the inability to be able to +15 anything.

Games is now for the elite few that have the millions of gold and pay for their elite status.
  • VesporaxVesporax ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    BHTrellis wrote: »
    How much does anyone want to bet that we will see the dragons in use on day one? You know there are those that WILL try.

Impossible. Max is 6 a day and you need 50 to try. You would need 9 days to even get a chance at failing. The people that will have it are the cash shoppers with too much money.
  • Your greed and lies are disgusting Enmasse.
  • I'm just happy the dragons have been released. I don't give a dayumm about a crit stat, I just wanted a cosmetic dragon. Thank you EME for taking all this backlash. There's no way humanly possible to please everyone. Take care!
  • how doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i clear those HM dg with undergear. sshm is imposible for me with slaughter. cant even make a single VM. and now this.
  • ElyannElyann ✭✭✭
    Oxer7 wrote: »
    how doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i clear those HM dg with undergear. sshm is imposible for me with slaughter. cant even make a single VM. and now this.

Slaughter isn't the problem there.
    People had to clear SSHM in slaughter or Starfall in order to get VM. The problem is that after about 2 weeks that any patch comes out people start asking for " Full +15 , skilled , willing to carry" instead of organizing training runs
  • Elyann wrote: »
    how doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i clear those HM dg with undergear. sshm is imposible for me with slaughter. cant even make a single VM. and now this.

People had to clear SSHM in slaughter or Starfall in order to get VM. The problem is that after about 2 weeks that any patch comes out people start asking for " Full +15 , skilled , willing to carry" instead of organizing training runs

And there are some of us, very few like me, that will never be able to get a +15 on anything. Very low enchant chance, no gold at all,,,ETC....
  • Oxer7 wrote: »

Sounds like you just need a better guild to learn the dungeon with.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    BHTrellis wrote: »
    Elyann wrote: »

And there are some of us, very few like me, that will never be able to get a +15 on anything. Very low enchant chance, no gold at all,,,ETC....

Idk, +15ing 1 piece isn't that much if you play the game and can actually do content.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Emmalyn wrote: »
    I'm just happy the dragons have been released. I don't give a dayumm about a crit stat, I just wanted a cosmetic dragon. Thank you EME for taking all this backlash. There's no way humanly possible to please everyone. Take care!

A lot of people don't care about the dragon but just want the crit stat.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Sedenna wrote: »
    The following Vanguard Requests will grant Dragon Scales as rewards:

Shadow Sanguinary (Hard)
    Sky Cruiser Endeavor (Hard)
    Lilith’s Keep (Hard)
    Ruinous Manor (Hard)
    Ruinous Manor (Normal)
    Corsair’s Stronghold

THIS IS BS!
    So the dragons are for +15 ppl who can finish those HM dungeons so the rich gets the dragons at the end wow nice "farming " job!

Why do you need the crit stat if you can't do HMs?
  • ElyannElyann ✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    . .
    tera_meme.jpg

is it ?
  • You know, this is what I hate about EME, their lack of communication. This is a good 15 pages of comments with no reply from either Spacecats or anyone, and they do this on every threat. They answer 1 or 2 theads that have nothing to do with issues with the game and then go do whatever EME do instead of fixing the game's issues such as the intense lag these past few days. They are cowards. Cowards for not speaking out for their community and cowards for not speaking to their community. To me they are just shielding themselves behind the "we are just publishers" screen. Cowards