[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Fraywind Canyon Poll

To show enmasse that the majority of people think Fraywind Canyon going equalized gear is a bad thing I decided to make a poll.

The poll is simple:

If you think Fraywind Canyon should go back to being unequalized Vote Change
If you think Fraywind Canyon should stay as it is being equalized Vote Leave

Also please leave this free to others opinions so gms dont think this is a thread for people to vent. A lot are expected to have feelings of anger towards others who want it a certain way but in order to truly see what the majority of people think and get Fraywind Canyon how we want it we have to! leave those feelings aside.

Voting Change

Comments

• Voting Change!
  • Enmasse doesnt care
  • Voting CHANGE
  • Change please
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    Voting change!
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    voting for CHANGE.
  • Voting for change
  • Vote Change.
  • Vote Change. They have forwarded the request to BHS (as stated in another post.) It's in their hands now unfortunately. Hopefully we can get a swift answer and resolve.
  • http://www.strawpoll. me/11506559
  • app1ejuice wrote: »

Link does not work. Even if it did posting results from another site would be counterproductive no way to really see if people are voting or not
  • Jewlee wrote: »
    Vote Change. They have forwarded the request to BHS (as stated in another post.) It's in their hands now unfortunately. Hopefully we can get a swift answer and resolve.

Which post
  • YourNeighbourYourNeighbour ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    I vote for CHANGE

And good news from anther thread:
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Hey all, I've moderated quite a few posts in this thread, including a lot of callouts naming other players, current and past En Masse staff, and a lot of off topic discussion and speculation about past En Masse staff. I also removed some really toxic posts and vulgarity. Please remember to remain polite towards your fellow TERA players and adhere to the forum rules.

As far as the changes to Fraywind Canyon, I'll be forwarding your guys' feedback to the TERA Production team and Bluehole. Many players want the equalized gear reverted. Keep in mind that this isn't an aspect of the game that En Masse can control - it's a developer decision. Hopefully Bluehole will decide to make the changes NA players want.

The Koreans surely like their cup of tea different... equalized battlegrounds and ...buff reapers!
  • edited October 2016
    I vote for CHANGE

And good news from anther thread:
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Hey all, I've moderated quite a few posts in this thread, including a lot of callouts naming other players, current and past En Masse staff, and a lot of off topic discussion and speculation about past En Masse staff. I also removed some really toxic posts and vulgarity. Please remember to remain polite towards your fellow TERA players and adhere to the forum rules.

As far as the changes to Fraywind Canyon, I'll be forwarding your guys' feedback to the TERA Production team and Bluehole. Many players want the equalized gear reverted. Keep in mind that this isn't an aspect of the game that En Masse can control - it's a developer decision. Hopefully Bluehole will decide to make the changes NA players want.

The Koreans surely like their cup of tea different... equalized battlegrounds and ...buff reapers!

As the company games you have the right to refuse patches before they go through I know this from many other games i've played and from seeing legal contracts with my own eyes. Its the standard thing companies ask for to make sure if a horrible patch comes along that could cause there game to erupt they cant stop it. Now that might mean you had to refuse the rest of the patch too but why put it through with most done only to later have to undo it. Solve it before it happens.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Vote Change,

Unless there is a better uneq bg other than Team 3s.