PSA: Devilicious Costume Box

Do not buy Devilicious Costume Boxes until the guaranteed item is changed.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Comments

• We took these down temporarily until they're fixed.
  • We took these down temporarily until they're fixed.

And what is going to be done about those who bought several of those RGN boxes?
  • MW54WC5MC9 wrote: »
    We took these down temporarily until they're fixed.

At the very least, for now, I wouldn't open them. I *think* that when they change the item contents, it applies to the underlying box so all the ones still in circulation will be updated.

At the very least, for now, I wouldn't open them. I *think* that when they change the item contents, it applies to the underlying box so all the ones still in circulation will be updated.

I already opened about 100 of those boxes, whitout knowing the candy is no longer usable.

Like Counterpoint said, hang on to them for now. There are stamina-related items that will be useless to you if you open them. They'll be replaced with more useful items with our fix.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    MW54WC5MC9 wrote: »

Like Counterpoint said, hang on to them for now. There are stamina-related items that will be useless to you if you open them. They'll be replaced with more useful items with our fix.

Is this going to replace the old ones as well? Or could you at least make the sale value something a little more appropriate, rather than just 10s...
  • Magraal wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »

Is this going to replace the old ones as well? Or could you at least make the sale value something a little more appropriate, rather than just 10s...

It will replace the old boxes, yes. In fact, there aren't any new boxes. The existing ones are just being modified with more useful consumables since the stamina ones now do nothing.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Magraal wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »

It will replace the old boxes, yes. In fact, there aren't any new boxes. The existing ones are just being modified with more useful consumables since the stamina ones now do nothing.

I meant the actual Tertas Fruit Candies. I have several hundred of them, as I've not really been using them up and they're kinda worthless now. Considering they came from a paid-for loot box, would expect to be able to vendor them for more than just 10 silver.