RMNM aoe indicators

Lachelith NORMAL MODE isn't showing a single aoe indicator for me and some ppl with good pc. Is that normal? I remember watching videos of it with tons of aoe lights for lasers and all.

Comments

• It is happening with me too. It showed for my friend but didn't show to me. What's happening? Both were with minimal graphics!
  • I see indicators, but skill effects aren't shown, like 2nd boss puddles, lasers at last boss, probably more stuff.
  • sigh, i made a post about this b4 but guess eme didn't listen yet again
  • Was working for me, but yeah, in my party there were people not seeing them, like the tank...
  • YberionYberion ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Yeah the game settings reset with the patch and most likely me and many ppl had the damage indicators off.
  • Same here, but EME still no response
  • Wunzigan wrote: »
    Same here, but EME still no response

See the first reply in this thread for the workaround. It's a setting in the Game Options that got switched to off by default.
  • which player setting tho
  • Reez wrote: »
    which player setting tho

Under Options -> Game -> Game Information, check the box called "Player Alerts". You can also customize the options within.
  • Reez wrote: »
    which player setting tho

Under Options -> Game -> Game Information, check the box called "Player Alerts". You can also customize the options within.

This, for us in EU it was disabled right after the patch.
  • KananeKanane ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    I see indicators, but skill effects aren't shown, like 2nd boss puddles, lasers at last boss, probably more stuff.

If you don't see puddles then you probably used Bernkastel's optimizations. I had to revert the setting MaxParticleResize to 0 in order to see puddles on LK 2nd boss for example.
  • edited October 2016
    Kanane wrote: »
    I see indicators, but skill effects aren't shown, like 2nd boss puddles, lasers at last boss, probably more stuff.

If you don't see puddles then you probably used Bernkastel's optimizations. I had to revert the setting MaxParticleResize to 0 in order to see puddles on LK 2nd boss for example.

Okey