[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

The Death of PVP in TERA?

WIth the equalised Battlegrounds comes the death of most pvp areas in game.

At the moment the only places where pvp gear can be used is

Team 3s
Civil Unrest
Duels/Deathmatches/OWPvP

So I guess, the company doesnt care that it's hard work to actually get the gear.

RIP PVP

Comments

• As if that wasn't bad enough the cost of PvP Jewelry is higher than it was last patch with recipes being 100k instead of 80k (Which was already ridiculous)

And to top it all off the amount of credits earned per game is less than last patch as well.

PvP has been going down hill ever since the change to Skyring that made it equalized, and there hasn't been any hope that things would ever get better. Eventually all servers will become PvE servers, PvP gear won't be a thing, and the only PvP will be EQ battlegrounds and duels.

Bluehole doesn't understand the value of PvP or how to make it worthwhile, and EME simply care enough about us to be willing to try for us.
  • I want back the UNEQUALIZED FWC!
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    @AKF3FHXPD9
    I fail to see how any post related to changes that are negative towards the game is stupid in the least.

there has been close to 15 threads in just over one day regarding fwc/Pvp etc. seems quite a few players are making stupid posts in your mind.

We love Tera for Pvp... else would not be here giving our opinion and voicing our concerns.
  • Koikoi wrote: »
    @AKF3FHXPD9
    I fail to see how any post related to changes that are negative towards the game is stupid in the least.

there has been close to 15 threads in just over one day regarding fwc/Pvp etc. seems quite a few players are making stupid posts in your mind.

We love Tera for Pvp... else would not be here giving our opinion and voicing our concerns.

Exactly, lets fix just a couple things with the bgs and BOOM tera is BOOMING aggain!! make reward even across all bgs and encourage a buffed reward for grouping to que in a bg... duhh (of course keep a premaid button and not allow more than 5 from same guild if quing as a team)
  • AKF3FHXPD9 wrote: »
    ..And i wish people would stop making stupid forum posts for nothing. But that's not going to happen either.

Probably because you don't PvP? Or more like you lost to a +15 and yelled, "p2w" after getting one combo'd by a reaper or backstab warrior. Either way, it's already shown you don't pvp at all from your posts and want an easy way out of things because you can't grasp it at all.

FWC un-eq was a good bg to queue into because it was a raid vs raid. While you can say, "there's team 3s!" No one queues it and even when they queue, it's a lot longer because of system matchings. CU isn't a viable cause to even make pvp gears when you can have VM set with PvE and do well because it's a zergfest.

Players wants more option to choose for PvP not be limited while the game has pvp sets but it's almost redundant to make one at all.