[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes

and PVP PLAYERS say bye bye?

Whats the point on gearing up anymore for pvp players? CU that happens once a week?
I used to join FWC with my guild everyday just cuz the fun of the combat despite the win or the loose.
It allowed u to see on mass how ur effords of gearing up etching rolling and crafting a loong pvp jewelry worthed the shot.
Now only 3v3s that que only once a while every hour of que. And u require non casual players u require hardcore nerds on ur team to try to have a fight.
CS equalized but it helped to focus on main thing to do the Stone.
But FWC was like final competition, get good and go to "war" since was massive but not ridiculous massive as CU where Balders and Phoenix Decides the battles on 80 vs 80 where u dont even see who ur hitting.

I give u my personal example. Im a brawler with all the fake things people say brawler is a class that requires a lot of hands and focus to make it work like it should u have to mix your skills if u do wanna deal damage. Brawlers that depends on Groud pounding die easily for any skilled player. Brawler has a particular situation. If brawler dont has around +32 att speed will be slow that will never be abble to do anything. So we have to stick to glyph Swift Punch to stay on the battle IF we has the lucky RNG that poping the buff with 15% chance during massive combat when ur wasting basic attack and ur a "front line" how the hell u hold the line or try to serve for something if ur slow as turtle?. Whats the point of etching endurance and att speed ? whats the point rolling decreasing dmg to everything on chest ? for a crappy 3v3 that lasts arond 4 mins after 1h que ? No thanks. But thats just my class. U know how weak is a ninja a sorc a healer equalized ? And lets dont talk about how slow is a lancer for gods sake.

SO the game become be a Reaper Slayer Warrior or Gunner. Archers are on the line that they maybe too slow too. While the others will carry PVP.

The point of writing here is asking please to change back FWC to unequalized there is no point to play this game to many pvp players if FWC is equalized. Specially when we work hard for gear etchings and such WITHOUT messing with DG becuz we dont like enjoy and such PVE. Thats the truth, im not the only one that join game just to do BGs and Duels and PVP. AND IM NOT HARDCORE PLAYER i cant imagine how stupid is for a PVP hardcore player this update is, this kind of ppl just quit game and im sure and almost 80% sure. That PVP players are the base that charge more money inside the game, SIMPLY cause selling emp is the fastest way to farm gold without messing on PVE, they care for visuals (how they character looks) cuz everything stays on the battleground the "guy with the white cape" or "fancy outfit" to show off that he is there. Correct me if im wrong.

FWC UNEQUALIZED please.

PD: If my english destroy ur eyes is not ur fault was me XD. Im Italian did my best sorry!

Comments

• CallaCalla ✭✭✭
    Spacecats said in another thread that he will pass our feedback about wanting fwc to return to equalized to Bluehole, but EnMasse doesn't control that aspect of the game so there isn't a lot they can do unless Bluehole does something about it.
  • Calla wrote: »
    Spacecats said in another thread that he will pass our feedback about wanting fwc to return to equalized to Bluehole, but EnMasse doesn't control that aspect of the game so there isn't a lot they can do unless Bluehole does something about it.

give me one example of bhs listening to anything we say. or another example that eme actually did what they said they will.
  • Yep, this patch will see a good portion of what was left of the PvP community exit the game.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    What everyone needs to do is keep these threads active until we hear something from a higherup @ EME.

A good majority of the PVP community is quite upset with this change. Not all are, but again I do believe its a good majority.

Right now, there is little to no reason to play TERA as a pure pvp player.

What is the point of a progressive gear based MMORPG when all you have to do with said gear is CUV (2hrs a week) and Team 3's... little incentive to get gear tbh.

We need a NON EQ battleground for us pvpers and hopefully EME sees these threads and realize that something needs to be done.
  • edited October 2016
    Calla wrote: »

give me one example of bhs listening to anything we say. or another example that eme actually did what they said they will.

Just in the last round, the PvP merchants were changed completely based on what people requested on the forum. The maximum party size for queuing for battlegrounds was also changed frequently based on forum requests. And, even though people may not feel it was enough, BHS did make adjustments to PvP gear based in large part on feedback from NA players (since we're the market that cares most about PvP). Even though it's understandable that there are a lot of hurt feelings and burnt bridges after the latest situation, there's good precedence for at least some changes being made to the PvP situation (particularly if the actual data supports a substantial drop in participation).
  • Thank You EME, Thank You BHS.

Now that the troublemakers are going to flee, we could get things on the right path.

Bye bye P2W pp.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    @MW54WC5MC9

Bye p2w? Bye profit to EME? Bye Tera?

Stop looking at p2w or p2 convience as a bad thing. You fail to see how it benefits you as a player or the f2p community. I know they aren't the ones paying for this game to stay alive.
  • Chaotix453Chaotix453 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    AKF3FHXPD9 wrote: »
    ..so ya say but reality is alot of pvp players have been playing for far too long for Just one patch to make them quit.

On the contrary. If you've been playing this game for a long time, You know just how steeply it's tumbling downhill.

Not getting fresh new content? At least you can do the old content that you enjoy.

Old content got [filtered] over? You have nothing left.

Naturally, once a game has nothing left that interests or engages you, you'll leave. Only a very small portion of the PvP community was actually off-the-deep-end obsessed enough to view TERA as an investment and long term commitment. They'll be the ones you see venting their frustrations next time you try to get an alt past the lumbertown bridge B)
  • AKF3FHXPD9 wrote: »
    ..no one goes to lumbertown anymore so I don't see how they'll see anyone venting any frusteration in a dead and abandoned town.

Congratulations, you've managed to miss every single point I made in that post simultaneously. You must be very proud of having the poorest reading comprehension north/south of the equator.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    @Chaotix453
    That poster has been in multiple threads missing every point made. it's useless carrying on a discussion with that sort of intelligence
  • MW54WC5MC9 wrote: »
    Thank You EME, Thank You BHS.

Now that the troublemakers are going to flee, we could get things on the right path.

Bye bye P2W pp.

Are you OK?
  • ITT: EME I can't get gear carried anymore, revert pls. Let me tell you this, it wasn't fun when the game was decided in the first 2 min based on who has more +15's on their team. Imo they should just bring back equalized and non-equalized versions like it's the case for 3v3 and let people chose what they want to play.
  • I was rather alarmed by the number of PvP guildies that dropped the word "uninstall" last night. Most logged in and immediately logged out after they heard that BGs weren't popping at all.
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »
    Right now, there is little to no reason to play TERA as a pure pvp player.
    Pure PvP player??? A pure PvP player does PvP all the time, and nothing else (hence "pure"), regardless of rewards. He does it for the PvP itself. This happens in so-called Pure PvP games like Counter-Strike. (those have zero PvE)

Leveling up is already not PvP, so this game is not pure PvP unless you make everyone equalized from level 1 (like in GW2). See? GW2 with full equalization of all skills and gear and everything from level 1 -- you can start the game and do NOTHING but PvP. That is a pure PvP MMO.

Why is unequalized less "pure" PvP than equalized? Simple. You need to enchant that Conflate. What part of enchanting is PvP...???????????!?!!?!?!? You NEED to do a process that is not PvP, and you call yourself Pure PvP?

Don't kid yourself. You're not a pure PvP player, you're a wannabe. It's too funny.

A pure PvP player supports *EVERYTHING* equalized because then ALL he does is PvP and not against 1-shot people (that's not PvP either, it's player versus dummy).

Go look up what Pure means in a dictionary.
  • Yep, this patch will see a good portion of what was left of the PvP community exit the game.

And good riddance honestly. Id rather pvp with more casual humble players than with those try hards inspecting warriors and who run OP geared premade's just for dailies and farm on weaker players.