VIP Pack Benefits Expired

Comments

• we've seen this bug in QA when we experiment in blanking out the elite bar and using another tool to fill it in manually. this didnt work. whats even odder is that if this were to happen to someone, it would, in theory, happen to either everyone on the server or everyone on all the servers. the fact that is only happening to one server, and a smaller segment on top of that, is really weird.

we've always shared localization with EU. the only differences are our cosmetic stuff and few other things. what you are seeing is a string that is never localized because you're never supposed to see it. VIP is the name way back when, many many years ago, before it was made live.
  • Showing up on AV too.
  • Yep...it's popping up in AV, too.
  • DeathologistDeathologist ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    GF is coming to NA? I sense a conspiracy, we are doomed, get your Elins and gears to safety.

PS: Am I visible now?

PSS: Bamarama is keep showing also, can we just get rid of that or we have to wait for Obarama go away from White House?
  • Inb4 the ppls begins explode.
  • Seeing it On TR
  • I'm having this issue on AV as well.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭
    Its happening in both RM on TR.
  • Is it repeatedly happening to you guys? I found the issue, but fixing it required that msg to popup once to all other servers. Is anything missing in your elite bar?
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    Treeshark wrote: »
    Is it repeatedly happening to you guys? I found the issue, but fixing it required that msg to popup once to all other servers. Is anything missing in your elite bar?

if by repeatedly you mean popping every 2 minutes, then yes :D it's kinda annoying especially when you're about to kick Darkan's [filtered]... since yesterday's patch there is no ghillie teleport icon on elite bar. but charms one is still there...
  • I'm on Celestial Hills, and I'm seeing this message, too. It started after I logged in today; it wasn't happening yesterday, when my Elite Perks Bar was still displaying Talisman Trio instead of Velik's Opportunity.

Now, I have Velik's Opportunity again (and Talisman Trio is gone), but I've started to get this message every few seconds when I'm in an instance.
  • I was, and maybe still am, getting it popping up and I'm on TR. I'll try and notice if it pops up still or not. But the talisman trio is gone from my bar, which is good.
  • Just did LKNM and still getting the notice for VIP Pack. I'm on TR server.
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    Happening on CH for Elite and Non Elites and my Elite bar is fine
  • edited October 2016
    Happened on TR between 2pm-4pm EST.