[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Healer Accessories

So, Pinnace/Argosy accessories are 2 gear generations behind right now and now rings and necklace have healing bonuses. What is better? Pinnace/Argosy or Manorborne/Shadowvain? Did someone actually did some math about it?

Comments

• NibellungNibellung ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    pick Manorborne/Shadowvain and roll atleast 1 line to increase healing
  • Nayroy wrote: »
    Nibellung wrote: »
    pick Manorborne/Shadowvain and roll atleast 1 line to hp recovery

Isn't that for when you get healed and not your healing skills?

i did a mistake, i already edited
  • AikenXPAikenXP
    edited October 2016
    But is there some math behind it? I noticed they nerfed set effect from Pinnace/Argosy (from 4%/2% to 1%/0,5%), but I'll lose 16-20 endu, 7% of HP, 580 bonus to heal skills to gain 130 CF and 1202 bonus to heal skills (at max).
  • I'm curious about it aswell.. I used my Hyderad setting for so long, and its so sad to see they are garbage now...
    Not having healing jewelry really bugs me.. Ok, they have healing rolls now, but i would rather have a earring that gives me %HP than critical. ):
  • AikenXPAikenXP
    edited October 2016
    I found formula on internet, in gdocs file with changes of VM8 patch:

( Skill Base ) x [ 1 + {[ ( Total # Heal Modifier ) * ( 1 + Total % Heal modifier ) ]/1000}] x ( 1 + Received Heal Modifier ) = Healing Done

If it's true and "Total % Heal modifier" for Argosy means 1.5, not 0.015, Argosy are still better, even nerfed.
  • NibellungNibellung ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    AikenXP wrote: »
    I found formula on internet, in gdocs file with changes of VM8 patch:

( Skill Base ) x [ 1 + {[ ( Total # Heal Modifier ) * ( 1 + Total % Heal modifier ) ]/1000}] x ( 1 + Received Heal Modifier ) = Healing Done

If it's true and "Total % Heal modifier" for Argosy means 1.5, not 0.015, Argosy are still better, even nerfed.

i dont think Argosy is better now after nerf, the Manorborne/Shadowvain can get 2148 total # heal modifier if perfect rolled
  • AikenXPAikenXP
    edited October 2016
    Not 2148, 1202. You can have 256 on rings and necklace and 2nd roll will be 217, 256*3+217*2=1202, so Idk from where 2148 came (even with +15 weap you have +600, so still "only" 1802, not 2148, but weap is not accessory xD). I know why now, thanks @Imarabbitdawg
    Therefore we are deleting "Skill Base", cause it's not important to this comparison, "1+Recived Heal Modifier" too. We have [(Total # Heal Modifier)*(1+Total % Heal Modifier)]/1000
    Argosy: #=580 %=1.5
    Manor: #=1202 %=0 #=2148 %=0
    So:
    Argosy: 2.45
    Manor: 3.148

But then you are losing not 16/20 endu, but 24/28 and 15% of HP!
  • Earrings can be rolled for +healing as well
  • Ok, thanks I edited.
  • BusinessCatBusinessCat ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Does anyone have a link to somewhere so i can find the perfcet stats on new jewelry so i can finish my math? ):
    edit: all stats, not only healing one
  • Tbh this formula is useless, I have 40% heal increase from items and according to it, if I'm taking this amount as 0.4, I should heal ~18k from Healing Circle (I heal over 50k), if I'm taking as 40, I'm getting over 530k Oo
    edited October 2016
    So I was bored at work when i saw this topic.. and I think i got a little bit too excited about all this math...
    I used my character as base (cause I wanted to know what was better for me), so its a PRIEST with +15 imp weapon and SF set... Right now i use a ARGOSY + MAN O WAR setup (rip hyderad)
    this is my real HP and real HEALING.
    DC9Qos.jpg

What i think about it:
    To get a plus of 4k on base healing you would need to sacrifice a LOT of endurance and HP (16k in my case). BUT the crit factor jumps to 124... My real question right now is.. what is the % of healing crit i would get out of 124+ crit factor?
    The increase of crit resist is nice aswell.. so im guessin this is a must for pvp scenario...(im not rly into pvp, sry if im saying something wrong)

what you guys think about it?

EDIT: i just realised i didnt add the set bonus on argosy+manowar.. but it doesnt change that much tbh
  • Question: Why you used 6% as "bonus" in Argosy since it was nerfed and is now only 1,5%? Or it is another kind of bonus?
    edited October 2016
    No, you're right.. i didnt notice it was nerfed >< gonna change it after this dungeon lol.
    tyvm
    and focus heal drops to 36k lol
  • Best Setup is:

3 Piece Pinnace/argosy (Two Earring + Necklace( and 2 New Cirt rings with Heal rolls.

Old Heal Earring have %HP and this content is pure HP ... Endurance is useless.