There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

Farewell

Comments

• CallaCalla ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Treeshark you were by far one of my favorite presences in the EnMasse staff.

It's disappointing, but we all wish you well.

Also, not gonna lie, my initial reaction was an overdramatic "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTREESHARRRRKKKNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
  • aH1uIVj.jpg

Can I get the answer to this riddle now? I've been thinking about it for 3 years and am still stumped.

I guess I'll ask this now as well, did you get your name from that NPC, or did you guys just screw around with those NPC's since no one was supposed to actually meet them?
  • NikoJimz wrote: »
    aH1uIVj.jpg

Can I get the answer to this riddle now? I've been thinking about it for 3 years and am still stumped.

I guess I'll ask this now as well, did you get your name from that NPC, or did you guys just screw around with those NPC's since no one was supposed to actually meet them?

I think one of the writers put this in afterwards since no one is *supposed* to be there anyway.

It's never like a shark. I still don't know why this name exists, it just happened one day and thus it happened. I think i'll retire it here.
  • DoganzakaDoganzaka ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    I want to share my favorite video of TERA, back when Tonka and Treeshark were working together for us, the players.

Thank you for everything.

EDIT: We always used to read Treeshark's name and actually ignore the meaning. I guess it means "Listen the trees closely".
  • We're gonna miss ya Treeshark ;-; Have a good luck on your next job :D *cheers you on*
  • Finally got a paying job, huh? :P
    Well, good luck.
  • It was a pleasure having you here Treeshark. Take care, okay? :cry:
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Goodbye, and much love, respect, and the best of everything for you, Treeshark! You will be missed dearly.

Although I never had any special moments or memories like many others in here with you, all I ask from you is to never forget us here at Tera.

Oh, and one more thing!

Go easy on your future minions, and let them enjoy cute kitty GIFs/Memes/videos while eating cake! :chuffed:
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Treeshark! It's sad to see you go :( Best of luck in the future and it was nice talking to you over the years and finally getting to meet you! Keep in touch! :)
  • Aaaww where gonna miss you so much...
    But good luck with your new job ;)
  • Best of luck to you TreeShark, you will be missed! Sad to see you go :(
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    feelsbadman

good luck bud
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    bye treeshark! we'll miss you!

tumblr_mo6jla4wPo1qe89guo1_1280.gif
  • Thanks for all the good times, Treeshark. Good luck in wherever life takes you, we'll miss you a lot. ;u;
  • :( Good luck...
This discussion has been closed.