Bonanza boxes should be updated

Bonanza boxes last patch gave tier 9 feedstocks for the mid-tier gear. But after today's update, it seems like they still give tier 9 feedstocks which makes them less useful and relevant. Other chests (sea chest, battle reward, etc) were all updated so will this also be updated?????

Comments

• I'll suggest that the tier be increased. With the new armor sets now in rotation, it makes sense that they provide T10 mats.
  • Thanks! Really appreciate it.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I'll suggest that the tier be increased. With the new armor sets now in rotation, it makes sense that they provide T10 mats.

Sea chests give T8 feed which is useless. just a little bit of a info for ya
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Need smart dyads back in KS too....
  • Elite gift boxes should be updated too, they still drop Tier 8 feedstock.

Also there are no Imperator mats in Belli/KS shops anymore.
  • Elite gift boxes should be updated too, they still drop Tier 8 feedstock.

Also there are no Imperator mats in Belli/KS shops anymore.

The materials for Imperator from the BG merchants were stupidly expensive, 70k for each Obkma/Bark and 160k for a Versa. Doubt anybody grinded and used BG credits to get the materials to make the weapon, being the only piece useful for PvP.
  • KiraboshiKiraboshi ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    -Remove KS credits from IronBG and Kumas. These are not PvP and should not grant KS
    -Half the cost of mats in the bc/ks store so it isn't 10x easier to get them through PvE
    -Return items other than VM6 mats to bc/ks store

It really isn't too hard to make PvP active. Just proper balance of rewards and presto.

eme listened to us about this before and their patch that added VM6 mats/bonanza resulted in the revival of FWC and plenty of people in CS.

Then came Kumas/IronBG, 65 only, Duo Q, overpriced new mats, unbalanced rewards, etc. It really shouldn't take a genius to understand why nothing pops anymore.

If casual players don't have an incentive to do PvP they won't do it, and then those of us who would do it anyways end up not doing it either because we don't want to sit through hour long queues.

• Kiraboshi wrote: »
    -Remove KS credits from IronBG and Kumas. These are not PvP and should not grant KS
    i dont think you understand what pvp means
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats Elite boxes too, got 500 T8 feedstock... hurray?
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I'll suggest that the tier be increased. With the new armor sets now in rotation, it makes sense that they provide T10 mats.

Were the Feedstock from Elite boxes updated?
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kiraboshi wrote: »
    It really isn't too hard to make PvP active. Just proper balance of rewards and presto.
    I wouldn't call ques popping as being "active" when a lot of those matches end up being so one sided some end up just afk after a point due to many people queing strictly for the rewards, I surely didn't have much fun when fwc popped frequently since evn though I won most of the time it was too one sided that I didn't do any actual pvp, but I continued on since it was easy rewards. Lets just face it, Tera doesn't have a lot of actual pvpers, as people who are into pvp, don't do it for the financial rewards, it's for the competitive environment; yet on Tera it seems all people care about is the rewards and having a statistical advantage of their opponent through class option or gear. The fact BHS always has to shove rewards into pvp, even pve rewards, just shows how little interest there is in pvp. A lot of pvp focused games don't provide much rewards for winning/losing, especially when you've been playing the game for 1 yr or more, yet people still play them for the competitive aspect of pvp.

I guess part of the issue is the lack of competitive motivation. Even if you're winning a lot, or doing well, it's not like you'll get recognition beyond bragging about it, which normally isn't something people like anyways... or the fact there's no ranks, no rewards for achieving those ranks; which in Tera they would just be exploited if history tells us anything...

Then there's the issue of not enough people are entering the pvp scene. The community is actually very hostile when it comes to people being new to pvp, even in the more casual battlegrounds like Kumas. People being automatically kicked for the rest of the night, or week, for doing bad once because they're new unless they go on a character with a different name... Honestly this doesn't need much explanation, you see this on forums without even having to be in the game, the attitudes some of the "real" pvpers have towards other people are well... not good.
  • Yamazuki wrote: »
    Kiraboshi wrote: »
    I wouldn't call ques popping as being "active" when a lot of those matches end up being so one sided some end up just afk after a point due to many people queing strictly for the rewards, I surely didn't have much fun when fwc popped frequently since evn though I won most of the time it was too one sided that I didn't do any actual pvp, but I continued on since it was easy rewards. Lets just face it, Tera doesn't have a lot of actual pvpers, as people who are into pvp, don't do it for the financial rewards, it's for the competitive environment; yet on Tera it seems all people care about is the rewards and having a statistical advantage of their opponent through class option or gear. The fact BHS always has to shove rewards into pvp, even pve rewards, just shows how little interest there is in pvp. A lot of pvp focused games don't provide much rewards for winning/losing, especially when you've been playing the game for 1 yr or more, yet people still play them for the competitive aspect of pvp.

I guess part of the issue is the lack of competitive motivation. Even if you're winning a lot, or doing well, it's not like you'll get recognition beyond bragging about it, which normally isn't something people like anyways... or the fact there's no ranks, no rewards for achieving those ranks; which in Tera they would just be exploited if history tells us anything...

Then there's the issue of not enough people are entering the pvp scene. The community is actually very hostile when it comes to people being new to pvp, even in the more casual battlegrounds like Kumas. People being automatically kicked for the rest of the night, or week, for doing bad once because they're new unless they go on a character with a different name... Honestly this doesn't need much explanation, you see this on forums without even having to be in the game, the attitudes some of the "real" pvpers have towards other people are well... not good.

so you rather have a ques that are as long as hours? and no, pvp players in mmorpgs do it for both rewards and the pvp itself. and if theres no rewards, they simply wont do it, but u already said it yourself.

the reason tera doesnt have many pvpers is cus pvpers are getting shafted in nearly every patch. before treeshark updated ks/belli rewards pvp was literally without any reward cept the daily win of cs, which is more objective rushing than pvp.

people are hostile in pve scene just as much if not more. i always spam(well, spammed) bgs myself, never saw anybody got kicked as long as they did had the proper crystals, which is not that hard to get.