Farewell

Comments

• VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Why are we losing all the good and communicative people from this company? =/ Before you know it there will be nothing left. first Minea, then Tonka, then Harmonia, now its Treeshark. Do I see a pattern going? Or are you/did you guys really leave to just fulfill the duties of the rest of your lives. I hope its that and not what I'm actually thinking of.

Best of luck to you in the future.

idk why harmonia left and and why treeshark is leaving, but minea and tonka left to pursue other fields of career they were interested in. and tonka has made a video talking about the issues that community managers face (it's a general video, not attack eme or anything) it's not an easy job, by far.

spacecats had some big shoes to fill, and he fills them well. as will other people who join the company an interact with us.
  • Ahhhh the timing couldn't be any worse but you gotta do what you gotta do @Treeshark Man this guys is one of the reasons we had information and responses rapidly.

The winds of change are blowing through Eme. All I can say is if they turn Tera into P2W then it's GG. That's how you destroy a good game.
  • edited October 2016
    Venpai wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Why are we losing all the good and communicative people from this company? =/ Before you know it there will be nothing left. first Minea, then Tonka, then Harmonia, now its Treeshark. Do I see a pattern going? Or are you/did you guys really leave to just fulfill the duties of the rest of your lives. I hope its that and not what I'm actually thinking of.

Best of luck to you in the future.

idk why harmonia left and and why treeshark is leaving, but minea and tonka left to pursue other fields of career they were interested in. and tonka has made a video talking about the issues that community managers face (it's a general video, not attack eme or anything) it's not an easy job, by far.
    It's also worth saying that, in the gaming industry, it's not very common for anyone to stay in the same position in the same company for 5+ years. For their own career advancement, they should keep an eye out for new opportunities. There are only so many ways they can move up within their own company. Plus, there's always the allure of working on something new, exciting, and different after years of working on the same thing.

Anyway, all my best wishes to Treeshark on wherever his next journey takes him! Take some vacation!
  • rexoe wrote: »
    me after this patch
    221435NothingtodoHereGifMadethiscuzIwas2479d82822723.gif?1321553488

i cant login :(
  • dreamcast87dreamcast87 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Wow sad to see you leave Treeshark. But you do what you must. Take a nice vacation, you deserve it.

PS: almost forgot to mention spacecats would it be possible to have Treeshark on the upcoming twitch stream so we can say goodbye.
  • May the wind always be at your back.
  • Let it be known that you did a terrific job here.

Good luck, man. Wishing you all the best.
  • AriarAriar ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Thanks for being with us Treeshark, take care and good luck wherever you go.
  • Just want to say thank you for all what you did for this game and community, with such really hard job i can't think someone that can do better or even get close to all what you did for us. You always tried to bring the best choices for this community and tried really hard to make this game look better than it really is. You will be definitely missing.

I am sure you will do perfectly fine wherever you go! ...Good bye captain treeshark o7

• Thanks for putting up with all of the crazy Tera players all these years. Best of luck o:)
  • Thanks for loyally making our days and hours alot more enjoyable Treeshark, I do hope to perhaps play something knowing you're somewhere working for it :). Best of luck and .. sigh I'm sad honestly ..
  • Gibrarz.

Kthxbye.
  • Bye Treeshark.
  • Thank you for everything Treeshark
    Best of luck!
  • May memories endure.
This discussion has been closed.