Or as they would say:

"Live Long and Prosper"
    "May the Swartz be with you!"
    "Hasta la vista, baby"
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    I will miss your voice in enmasse stream
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck in your future man. I know we all appreciate all the work you do here, and you shall be missed.
  • ah, if I am invisible ask dragon to get me outta it. I sobbed :( where would you go? come say Hi somtimes, Tera is not dead, come to game also :p
  • Thanks for all the work you have done for us Treeshark, the care you have shown has been really appreciated through the years. Please take care and I wish you the best of luck with your future projects. I hope you will be able to make an appearance in this week's twitch stream? For the good times the community has had with you. :>

This is the only screenshot I have of you on your human warrior on Tempest Reach server, but it is a moment I will never forget! I'd like to think that your summoned dracoloth knocked my leveling zerker down the mountain. Or maybe she tripped. ._.
    Y1xVlt8.png
  • Who's Treeshark?
  • ah, if I am invisible ask dragon to get me outta it. I sobbed :( where would you go? come say Hi somtimes, Tera is not dead, come to game also :p
    Trigg wrote: »
    Thanks for all the work you have done for us Treeshark, the care you have shown has been really appreciated through the years. Please take care and I wish you the best of luck with your future projects. I hope you will be able to make an appearance in this week's twitch stream? For the good times the community has had with you. :>

This is the only screenshot I have of you on your human warrior on Tempest Reach server, but it is a moment I will never forget! I'd like to think that your summoned dracoloth knocked my leveling zerker down the mountain. Or maybe she tripped. ._.
    Y1xVlt8.png

Both Treeshark and Stamina are gone now :( very very sad screenshot :( lol
  • Goodbye and have fun with your new work!
    d6157dd355.jpg

• Thanks for your hard work and good luck! <3
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad news, man. But good luck in whatever the future has in store for you! You'll forever be immortalized in the history of NA Tera as the absolute best community member, the cream of the crop. Denom is a great guy, but he's got some big ol' shoes to fill.
  • By3 by3 TreeShark good luck, we'll miss you.

Goodbye doesn't mean forever, it means another day will come to be seen and say hi again.
  • aww sad to see another 1 leaving well huge ty for your hard effort u put in here will miss u :(
  • Bubbye treeshark.

Compulsory free cookies for everyone now.
    :bawling:

• You will be missed dearly, Treeshark! Greatest luck with what in store for you in your future! Keep in touch with us on the forum! :)
  • WE LOVE YOU TREESHARK!!
This discussion has been closed.