[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Now Playing: Night of the Mandragora

Post_Header.jpg

It's finally READY. Prepare for a weekend of Mandrake Madness!

Each invasion event will last two hours, taking place simultaneously on every TERA server. See today's news post for the full schedule:

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/now-playing-night-of-the-mandragora

Here are the contents of the Mandragora token shop:

Firework (Star)
Firework (Heart)
Firecracker String
Big Head (1-Day)
Big Head (10 Minute)
Personal Rare Alkahest
Noctenium Infusion Chest
Expiring Anthrozombie Elixir (1 hour)
Expiring Gynozombie Elixir (1 hour)
Dyad Niveot Structure
Complete Crystalbind Loot Box
Masterwork Alkahest Box
Mandragora Mystery Box

EDIT - The early showing of Mandragora on October 28 (5:00AM to 7:00AM) has been cancelled. Sorry for the inconvenience. If possible, we'll try to squeeze an additional early showing in to make up for the loss, but things are pretty well spaced out. In the meantime, get some sleep! <3

Comments

• KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    what is in Mandragora shop?
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ketoth wrote: »

I've edited the top post with the list. :)
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »

what the Mandragora Mystery Box can give? a new item or other items from the shop?
  • edited October 2016
    Spacecats wrote: »

what the Mandragora Mystery Box can give? a new item or other items from the shop?

I was going to ask the same question and then I realized the likely answer before I asked: "That's the mystery." lol...

(Seriously, though, I'm curious too.)
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to reveal the full contents of the event boxes, but I'll give you the item descriptions. I'll also say there's a rare chance to get a Unity Stole from the Mandrakuryon Madness Box.

Mandragora Mystery Box
    Unlock the enigmas of the Mandragora Mystery Box for a haul of enchanting materials, crafting materials, Smart Dyad Niveot Structures, or other useful loot.

Mandrakuryon Madness Box
    Steel yourself and gaze within the Mandrakuryon Madness Box for a chance to discover a Halloween costume surprise!
  • Will the mobs spawn at all three locations simultaneously or will the locations change with each time slot?
  • NymeriaeNymeriae
    edited October 2016
    Not worth the trouble of organizing my gaming schedule around this event.

Neo Mongos killed any interest for any event you could do in the future (not as rewarding, not as profitable, people who have farmed the [filtered] out of it don't need any event for the next years, people who were left behind won't feel it worth the trouble in regards to profit <-> time spent).

Too bad you hadn't rolled back the servers and postponed the event to make sure it's balanced when you screwed up really hard :').

Edit: add on top you're not guaranteed to get what you want. Sure EME loves RNG.
  • Monday, October 31: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., and 4 – 6 p.m., and "what"?
  • Can we know how many tokens for each items?
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    something tells me that after this event and maybe another one later similar to this one the value of ingame gold will be next to zero

this one seems balanced, actually I am more hyped for this that broken neon mongo event lol

PS: Events 1st goal is for funsy, then a bit of reward won't be bad, neon mongo was wrong, EME knows it now, so not much help if we drag it. Tnx for the event spacecats
  • Can we farm the mobs in party. Will the tokens appear as parcel like last time with tera mongos?
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats the places have diferent rewards/monsters or its all the same thing but just to avoid all peeps in same map ?
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    I don't want to reveal the full contents of the event boxes, but I'll give you the item descriptions. I'll also say there's a rare chance to get a Unity Stole from the Mandrakuryon Madness Box.

Mandragora Mystery Box
    Unlock the enigmas of the Mandragora Mystery Box for a haul of enchanting materials, crafting materials, Smart Dyad Niveot Structures, or other useful loot.

Mandrakuryon Madness Box
    Steel yourself and gaze within the Mandrakuryon Madness Box for a chance to discover a Halloween costume surprise!

UNITY STOLE!
  • OK, maybe I'm thick and missed everything, but where the hell do I find those event mobs?