[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Now Playing: Night of the Mandragora

Comments

• @Spacecats Can you give more information on to how to get tokens? Some of us work 12 hours days and I want to get as many of the rewards as possible. Thanks!
  • OK, maybe I'm thick and missed everything, but where the [filtered] do I find those event mobs?
    Click the link in the OP. It brings up a page where they can be found.
  • this event sucks. Started hitting a spirit of fire, it breathed fire, I'm dead. the thing killed me on my brawler trough the freaking block.

drops are bad... crystalbind from a mob that is tanky as hell? no. 1 MES from nightmare coagulus? no.
    items from the cash shop are too expensive and mobs tend to drop scarabs more often.

as of right now, event sucks and I wouldn't give it any more time than what I already gave.
  • Wtf is that crap event? Mobs that can oneshot you if you has low tier gear just to drop something that you can get from gathering and it doesn't goes to the whole raid, lmao.
  • These things are way too strong for anyone who isn't 65 to participate. The ones we *can* hit spawn next to ones we don't stand a chance against. Even if you participated in the boss kill, you get nothing?? All I did was do a measly amount of damage and then die almost immediately, over and over, over the course of almost half an hour for absolutely *nothing*.
  • Mobs , one shoting lower lvl , how can a low lvl participate in event !!! plus , these tokens..... sucks... give us mounts , innerwear ,feedstock , DYAD , costumes, etc , like in MONGO , everyone ADORED mongo event , EVERYONE , you should see that ( on HW server ) we had 5-6 raids going in all the time , ALL THE TIME , imagine how much did that event help !!!

@Spacecats
  • Ysa wrote: »
    Even if you participated in the boss kill, you get nothing??

No, boss mobs gave parcel rewards to everyone who participated in the fight.
  • kmeleon22kmeleon22
    edited October 2016
    Mobs , one shoting lower lvl , how can a low lvl participate in event !!! plus , these tokens..... sucks... give us mounts , innerwear ,feedstock , DYAD , costumes, etc , like in MONGO , everyone ADORED mongo event , EVERYONE , you should see that ( on HW server ) we had 5-6 raids going in all the time , ALL THE TIME , imagine how much did that event help !!!

@Spacecats

Same here. was a success. Now this event was so bad that did drop zero loot on 4 kills in a row. And the Fiery Thing MOB (not BAM as compass shows) to one shot you is embarrassing even for me as a tank.
  • Yeah, that Flame spirit can go to heck and stay there. How are you supposed to fight something like that when it kills you by looking at you?
  • TeraDestinyTeraDestiny ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Event feedback

The drops were so severely nerfed that it's almost laughable. A surprise event that wasn't even announced for the cool people hanging around the GM had 10 times better drops. Please reconsider making the drops at least triple they were in the first session. It wouldn't be overkill to have 10 or 20 fashion coupons drop instead of 1, since regular BAMs, which anyone can one-shot drop them in 10's.

Mobs need to be nerfed by at least 30%, or at least the harder hitting ones that come later, since I saw djinns killing people like flies with their fire breath, regardless of gear.

The token shop needs to have exchange rates lessened, by a lot. 160 tokens for a Masterwork Alkahest box which is 200 Vanguard credits is insane. Some people didn't get that many tokens during the whole first session. Same with the rng boxes, especially since most of the items you can get from them are, without beating around the bush, rubbish. Some accessories are funny, but most of them don't really make 2 hours running around killing and getting killed seem worthwhile. I liked the zombie potions, they beat any cleaver or mask, and it's fun to run around with 20 transformed zombies.

The loot distribution method is ok, the leeching in the Neon Mongo event was far too present, and this is for the most part fair. People need to cooperate for the bosses or the big mobs, but you need to be proactive while hunting for the smaller ones. Parcel for the bosses is fair, but I'd suggest adding at least 3 or 5 boxes as a reward rather than just one.
  • Can u put dragon tokens and scales in there?
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Ysa wrote: »

What exactly was required for participation? I was in a raid that engaged him. I definitely hit the boss, damage was shown, granted, I died a heck of a lot, but.... was I not in the raid that *first* hit the boss? Did I not do enough damage?
  • Ysa wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »

What exactly was required for participation? I was in a raid that engaged him. I definitely hit the boss, damage was shown, granted, I died a heck of a lot, but.... was I not in the raid that *first* hit the boss? Did I not do enough damage?

I was running solo (no party) during that (dying like 5-10 times) and still got my package. maybe the game didn't register you as being "involved"?
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »

I was running solo (no party) during that (dying like 5-10 times) and still got my package. maybe the game didn't register you as being "involved"?

Same. I was on CH 2 and hit one of the boss's dIED soon as I did I still got the parcel.