[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Healer Accessories

Comments

• AikenXPAikenXP
    edited October 2016
    And I'm wondering what formula you used to calculate it tbh, cause I want to check my priest with it.

I'm not sure if this content is pure hp, why you think so, if I can ask?
  • @Dialoonia i like that suggestion tbh. but that new earring would only be 1k healing increase on focus heal.. not a big deal tbh xD But my hp would remain..
    1y4Ibg.jpg

this patch most of mechanics on dugeons got fixed dmg.. so i guess thats why hes saying end doesnt rly matters...

the formulas:

( Skill Base ) x [ 1 + {[ ( Total # Heal Modifier ) * ( 1 + Total % Heal modifier ) ]/1000}] x ( 1 + Received Heal Modifier ) = Healing Done
    ( Total Flat HP * Total % HP) = Max HP

beware that if you have the 7 days login HP bonus, it gives you 5% based on you MAX HP
  • CatoriiCatorii ✭✭✭
    I'm curious about 3pc Argosy + new crit rings rolled for pure healing. Tried rolling rings for double healing but haven't succeeded yet. Right now I'm wearing double crit jewelry rolled with at least one healing roll on each, but it really doesn't seem any/much better than the 3x Argosy did.

I'm in SF +15 still, and it makes me really sad to see how bad my heals are now :\. Lost 10k on my Healing Immersion. Sucks so much.
  • MontblanckMontblanck ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Blip - will rethink my comments.
  • It is a sad day for us but we must make with what we can and whats best you think what i did was i used full pinnacle. Rolled 4% hp and healing roll on both earings. Neck is 4 end and both rings are 4 end and healing roll on each. With my SF15 staff i heal 42k self heals i know it sucks bohs healed for 45k self heal as soon as i get the chance ima upgrade to vm8 staff. Also i don't has SF gloves so i have conflate. I use end inner, but if you dont care for hp or end and wanna roll both for healing on earring i guess that is what inners are for.
  • tbh I'm still trying to understand what they want from healers in this patch. Because it looks like they just got lazy to do a new set of jewelry for healers, and addin healing rolls was a way to fix things.. Not that it rly fix anything.. Because we will lose HP and end compared to others. But in the other hand, if that was the case - lazyness - they wouldnt need to "remove" hyderad and argosy. but they did, so seems they are forcing us to change jewelry.
    And what comes in my mind with that decision from Bluehole is that they might be trying to make healers life a lil bit more dificult. Because, lets be honest, this last patch - sshm and df - was RLY smooth for healing. Double healing on a dungeon that has almost 0 healing was truly easy. No debuff mechs and no cleanse mechs. Healers were at a position that they didnt need gear at all.... you could do everything with Slaughter or even DN..
    In this patch, the nerf on double healing and the dungeons points us to a single healing option (2 heals and only 2 dps takes WAY too long on those new dungeons). But RM seems to be a dungeon with a lot more healing to do, especially last boss...
    So putting this together with the jewelry deal right now, seems Bluehole is forcing healer to GET BETTER GEAR.. You wanna heal more? so go get a +15 staff/scepter...
    Honestly, we are going to see a LOT of trap healers in this patch, that just got lazy with double healing from the last patch and didnt rly learn how to be there for themselves. And imho i think that mystics gonna shine like never before. this crit setup of jewelry seems to be rly good for mystics. (yeah, im a priest. But dont take as a "nerf mystics" cry). I just think that its a fact in this patch. I was always against crit healing, but right now seems to be the way to go..
    and about rollin double healing lines on new stuff... damn, i dont want to lose my hp just to get 2-4k on healing. Thats almost nothing! No increase.... tbh, i still have no clue on what to do for healing setup... i might get everything and test the crit factor before rolling. D:
  • AikenXPAikenXP
    edited October 2016
    @Dialoonia i like that suggestion tbh. but that new earring would only be 1k healing increase on focus heal.. not a big deal tbh xD But my hp would remain..
    1y4Ibg.jpg

this patch most of mechanics on dugeons got fixed dmg.. so i guess thats why hes saying end doesnt rly matters...

the formulas:

( Skill Base ) x [ 1 + {[ ( Total # Heal Modifier ) * ( 1 + Total % Heal modifier ) ]/1000}] x ( 1 + Received Heal Modifier ) = Healing Done
    ( Total Flat HP * Total % HP) = Max HP

beware that if you have the 7 days login HP bonus, it gives you 5% based on you MAX HP

That's weird, cause as I said before, this fomula gives me 543k or 30k heal on Healing Circle (depending if I'm taking % as 40 or 0,4) and real amount is ~52k.

About "what BHS wanted to do", they wanted to nerf healing, cause amount of healing was increasing too fast compared to hp amount. When I was healing, my HI was healing ~72k (~105k with crit) and amount of hp was ~120k for most players, so I was basically healing for 60% (87,5% with crit) of hp every 15 sec with 40% of eliminate cd, if eveything would remain in this state, healers would be overhealing ppl. I'm not saying it's bad, cause it's be awesome, but that was BHS goal, nerf healers so game will be more difficult.

And Idk when are this fixed dmg mechs, I know only about triple donut on RMHM, but you can walk out of this mech (clip from Yosha's guide), so it's not like you need to takie this 150k of dmg on you.
  • Im using 3 Pinnace set and 2 Lifetock ones with full heal rolls.
  • @AikenXP well, if you want to test your values on my spreedsheet i could send it to you. I wont make a google docs out of it cause im too lazy right now... and I tested the formulas with my current gear and everything worked out... all number were correct... make sure to test on someone that has no recieving heal bonus...

at RMHM last boss there are some fixed dmg you should take (the dragon heads)... few other mechs aswell... Dont know about LKHM tho...
  • AikenXPAikenXP
    edited October 2016
    @AikenXP well, if you want to test your values on my spreedsheet i could send it to you. I wont make a google docs out of it cause im too lazy right now... and I tested the formulas with my current gear and everything worked out... all number were correct... make sure to test on someone that has no recieving heal bonus....

Would be helpful, cause for Healing Circle and my gear (full +15 SF, heal greens, full argosy):
    Base=3981
    #=1030
    %=40
    Weap=8590
    ( Skill Base ) x [ 1 + {[ ( Total # Heal Modifier ) * ( 1 + Total % Heal modifier ) ]/1000}] x ( 1 + Received Heal Modifier ) = Healing Done will take form of:
    8590+(3981*(1+(((1030*(1+40))/1000))*1)=180688,6
    or
    (8590+3981)*(1+(((1030*(1+40))/1000))*1)=543444,3
    [According to MS Excel xD]
    Cause tbh Idk how to count "Recovers # HP" from weapon, still both values are far too big.
    If I'm taking %=0,4 it's
    or

Real amount tested in game on 10 players ( to make sure they don't have any actual or remaining heal bonuses) is 57597.

Ok, now I know what I did wrong.
  • MontblanckMontblanck ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Maybe it's still possible to NOT go crit healing (especially for priests). I was thinking of another way to go for it - what do you guys think about:

- Pinnace Necklace (256 Healing)
    - Pinnace Ring (256 Healing / 217 Healing)
    - Argosy Ring (256 Healing / 217 Healing)
    - Manor/Blubred Earrings (4% HP / 4 Endurance or 2% HP)

With this setup it's still possible to not go crit healing, and would probably still yield the highest base healing. Also it would still be a balance between healing decently and being defensive, with a little more bit of crit (least priority).

Since the 5-set healing bonus is gone from the Argosy set, it wouldn't hurt as much to discard some of it. The earrings are the perfect choice to remove because:

- Earrings affect defense, Neck/Rings don't; therefore you gain more defense without losing too much healing (0.5% 5 part Argosy bonus).
    - The Rings and Necklace all HAVE HEALING LINES BUILT IN THEM, and only affects attack; therefore there's not much need to change them.

I chose not to roll the Earrings to heal lines as well because it would feel too squishy without the defensive lines on them. If the heal amount is still lacking, you could roll 2 Healing lines on them as well - this setup will still give the highest non-crit heals.

Also, I chose the new crit earrings because, well.. there's no other better choice ([filtered] power).

PS. Most of the healers in game probably have their Pinnace Necklace/Argosy Rings rolled with Endurance. The trade-off of the Endurance to Healing lines on them will be compensated by the new Crit Earrings' higher defense bonus. Also if 2 healing lines would feel too squishy, you could roll 256 Healing/4 Endurance on them I guess. I am too scared to think about letting go of my +15 SF gloves yet though..

Another PS: I do think full Argosy set could still hold this patch.

Thoughts?
  • I was thinking about:

[Set - Rolls of Neck, Ear, Ring]
    Manor/Shadow - Heal, HP/Heal, End/Heal
    or
    Argosy - Heal, HP/Heal, End/Heal

But I can't test them in game yet, cause 1st I need Manor acc :/
  • Dialoonia wrote: »
    Best Setup is:

3 Piece Pinnace/argosy (Two Earring + Necklace( and 2 New Cirt rings with Heal rolls.

Old Heal Earring have %HP and this content is pure HP ... Endurance is useless.

If you notice, Earrings give a flat HP bonus. The flat HP bonus of the new accessories is so high, that it compensates the lack of %HP built in line on them.
  • AikenXPAikenXP
    edited October 2016
    Idk if 2142 HP is enough to cover loss of 7% of HP.

Edit: It's not. To 2200 HP being equal of 7% HP, you need to have base of ~31,5k and I don't think any class has base hp lower than 60k, so 7% HP is almost 2 times more than 2142 HP.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    AikenXP wrote: »
    Would be helpful, cause for Healing Circle and my gear (full +15 SF, heal greens, full argosy):
    Base=3981
    #=1030
    %=40
    Weap=8590
    ( Skill Base ) x [ 1 + {[ ( Total # Heal Modifier ) * ( 1 + Total % Heal modifier ) ]/1000}] x ( 1 + Received Heal Modifier ) = Healing Done will take form of:
    8590+(3981*(1+(((1030*(1+40))/1000))*1)=180688,6
    or
    (8590+3981)*(1+(((1030*(1+40))/1000))*1)=543444,3
    [According to MS Excel xD]

OK, I really can't figure out what it is you are calculating but, with the stats you provide, following the formula, result is 57 597.108 which would be rounded to 57 597. Here's the breakdown of the math:
    Skill Base: 3981
    Total # Heal Modifier: # + Weapon = 1030 + 8690 = 9620
    Total % Mod: 0.4
    Received: N/A
    Calculation breakdown(because I don't like brackets on computer screens): 9620 x 1.4 = 13 468 => /1000 = 13.468 => +1 = 14.468 => x 3981 = 57 597.108

Conclusion: Doing math with a pen and paper is more accurate than MS Excel.