[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Healer Accessories

Comments

• AikenXPAikenXP
    edited October 2016
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    AikenXP wrote: »
    Would be helpful, cause for Healing Circle and my gear (full +15 SF, heal greens, full argosy):
    Base=3981
    #=1030
    %=40
    Weap=8590
    ( Skill Base ) x [ 1 + {[ ( Total # Heal Modifier ) * ( 1 + Total % Heal modifier ) ]/1000}] x ( 1 + Received Heal Modifier ) = Healing Done will take form of:
    8590+(3981*(1+(((1030*(1+40))/1000))*1)=180688,6
    or
    (8590+3981)*(1+(((1030*(1+40))/1000))*1)=543444,3
    [According to MS Excel xD]

OK, I really can't figure out what it is you are calculating but, with the stats you provide, following the formula, result is 57 597.108 which would be rounded to 57 597. Here's the breakdown of the math:
    Skill Base: 3981
    Total # Heal Modifier: # + Weapon = 1030 + 8690 = 9620
    Total % Mod: 0.4
    Received: N/A
    Calculation breakdown(because I don't like brackets on computer screens): 9620 x 1.4 = 13 468 => /1000 = 13.468 => +1 = 14.468 => x 3981 = 57 597.108

Conclusion: Doing math with a pen and paper is more accurate than MS Excel.

Conclusion: Doing math is the same, just you need to know where put what. As I said, I didn't know where to put "Recovers # HP" bonus from weapon.

So I ran calculations again and I got that to "restore" Argosy heal power from before Set Bonus Nerf, you need to only roll 256 Heal on Rings, so rolls will be:
    Neck - 4 End
    Ear - 4 End 4% HP
    Ring - 4 End 256 Heal
    And you'll be even healing more than before with lost of only 4 end.

6SU3ooY.png

If anyone see any mistake, I'd be thankfull for pointing it out.
  • BusinessCatBusinessCat ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Montblanck wrote: »
    Maybe it's still possible to NOT go crit healing (especially for priests). I was thinking of another way to go for it - what do you guys think about:

- Pinnace Necklace (256 Healing)
    - Pinnace Ring (256 Healing / 217 Healing)
    - Argosy Ring (256 Healing / 217 Healing)
    - Manor/Blubred Earrings (4% HP / 4 Endurance or 2% HP)

Thoughts?

From my calculations i would get 39.7k on focus heal and 180k hp with this setup.. agains my 36k focus and 189k hp... (argosy + 1 manowar) and 12 endurance against 24... I have no ideia how the defense modifier plays here against the endurance tbh...

EDIT.. i tried to calculate the healing increase on a better healing skill.. healing immersion... the increase of your setup is from 58k to 64k...
  • @AikenXP "Recovers # HP" is the same as flat heal
  • I rolled my Argosy acc with:
    Neck 4 End
    Ear 4 End 4% HP
    Ring 4 End 256 Heal
    I lost 0,8 MP Regen and I'm critting for 107,6k (over 112k if target has roll on chest) from HI (before "nerf" it was ~105k).

So I'm recommending to keep using Argosy, just change ring rolls to 4 End 256 Heal.
  • You can use this btw: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13S3jCWkWNB5B9NrJJmsEi0ma-ttfYz0FjKkhWo0KXAg/

It's a bit off but more or less still accurate, just change the "Increase % Heal" of the Argosy 2-set to "1%" and the 5-set to "0.5".

You can't consider the def stuff here though, so you might think of that later.
  • mollyyamollyya ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Frostwise user here I like more attack speed.
    Healing bonus isnt quite useful if you still need 2 skills to heal to full.
    Traps or newbies will most likely get 1 shot so more healing can't save them.
    Argosy, pinnacle has HP% bonus that is helpful to facetank fixed damage.
    Anyways, i will keep all jewelry sets to find out which one is practically best in the future.
  • ElyannElyann ✭✭✭
    Healer specific gear hasn't been a thing since WH first came out....now they give us crit rate jewelry too....I mean...okay, I can reroll them for more heals but it's just no the same . It looks like the game keeps rotating around dps only.
  • AokamuiAokamui
    edited October 2016
    Either stick to a 3/2 set or a full set.

I tested out using a few hundred SES rerolling an argosy set with full healing amount and it did have a rather large increase (~13k more for hp recovered, 36k before vs 49k normal with new rolls). Argosy also provides 7% HP total (3% + 4%) even if you don't full 4% hp on each for the earrings. But overall, it's up to how you want to maximize your stats, Having more healing base is nice, since my self-heal is strong enough for me to keep me sustained while I try to chase that facetanking dps trying not to die by Imperator's random swipes and slamming.

EDIT: The increase was actually more than ~11k but in between 13k and 14k when I rechecked my previous healing set up with a full healing roll on everything, almost perfect except for one (earring with +199/217 instead of +256/217, which is a 57 healing base mod from max). And I noticed my sleepy typing that is at 3 AM (lol).
  • Aokamui wrote: »
    Either stick to a 3/2 set or a full set.

I tested out using a few hundred SES rerolling an argosy set with full healing amount and it did have a rather large increase (~11k more for hp recovered). Argosy also provides 7% HP total (3% + 4%) even if you don't full 4% hp on each for the earrings. But overall, it's up to how you want to maximize your stats, Having more healing base is nice, since my self-heal is strong enough for me to keep me sustained while I try to chase that facetanking dps while I try not to die by Imperator's random swipes and slamming.

Well, thats true.. guess its going to be all about preference in the end.... if I'm runnin with a non exp players, i would like to have more healing power... but if I'm runnin with ppl who knows what they are doing, gonna be the HP [filtered] i have always been...
    But i still want to test the crit rate with full crit set.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭

At a bit over 300 crit rate, a mystic crits ~50% of heals.
  • TWMagimay wrote: »

Sounds like a risky bet lol... thanks for the info btw
  • So what's the end conclusion on what we should use? :O
  • LaVolpi wrote: »
    So what's the end conclusion on what we should use? :O

My conclusion is: there is no right fixed set right now... you will need to choose to get hp/end OR healing power... depends on a lot of factors; what do you usually run, with who.. whats ur set...
    for an example: if you run HM only, you will probably gonna need more hp then healing power, since almost everything one hit you... and since there are a lot of fixed dmg mechs on RMHM, you could use the extra hp from argosy... If you usually run IM, you will probably need the extra healing lines...

even tho, i wouldnt go full manor.. i would at least keep 2 or 3 arogsy... even if you roll all ur [filtered] with healing lines, that will mean around 10k increase of healing...

what i still want to test is the critical.. even tho 50% on 300 doesnt sound like its worth..
  • TWMagimay wrote: »

Actually, with 35 + 293.5 crit, I'm critting between 80% - 70% from what I got from certain sources ;) this is the overall crit rate from all heals including the non-crittable % self-heals from motes and my human passive, so really, the healing output is pretty much 80% of the time.

I have some statistics from when I had 35 + 276.5 crit which was about 70% heals if you want to have a look for Titanic Favour and Boomerang Pulse:

[FORMAT]
    Crit % - Crits per hit / Total Hits

Titanic Favour:
    70% - 21/30
    70% - 26/37
    70% - 71/101
    69% - 146/209
    69% - 105/152
    70% - 38/54

Boomerang Pulse:
    61% - 13/21
    84% - 11/13
    71% - 51/71
    70% - 93/132
    65% - 77/118
    65% - 13/20
  • BusinessCatBusinessCat ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Craonom wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »

I have some statistics from when I had 35 + 276.5 crit which was about 70% heals if you want to have a look for Titanic Favour and Boomerang

But you're a mystic... u get a lot of crit from ur aura... as a priest i would need to change belt and inner to get the crit factor mystics have.. thats one of the reasons i think mystics will shine on this patch

EDIT: and 70% is actually viable