[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Spacecats, you Troll

uoKSbmO.jpg

Really, Spacecats? XD Two of them in the same place? There were so many dead bodies...

Comments

• Oh babyyyy.
    Smashing Resurrect key was fun af :p
  • SolheimSolheim ✭✭✭
    On TR, one of the Melditas spawned inside Bamarama ring so we couldn't really get to it.
    Glad to see it wasn't just us getting trolled.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, when they wanted to test the event, they did on CH, and there were many bosses and those raid bams. Whole max lvls of CH were dead on the ground, I was ressing ppl for hours lol
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    well, when they wanted to test the event, they did on CH, and there were many bosses and those raid bams. Whole max lvls of CH were dead on the ground, I was ressing ppl for hours lol

Considering people of CH could barely take out a Nightmare Darkan because SOMEONE had to aggro it and lead to the massive incoming wipes. Most couldn't last a number of the bosses summoned without repeated getting res'd lol.
  • remember when meldita spawned in the bamarama arena tho
  • Basically, they can only specify the general regions where things spawn, but the game itself spawns them in the precise locations. And so you get random things like this. (It's just like, in the last event, the game was randomly spawning things in impossible-to-reach areas. The system for spawning isn't very precise in excluding areas.)
  • Haha, I wish I could claim responsibility for this, but Counterpoint is right. I tell the event tool what to spawn and what zone, but not specific locations. Two Mandrakuryons next to each other is just a happy little accident. ;D
  • We had that on AV the second time, too. It was... interesting.
  • LisanneLisanne ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    2 imps isn't as bad as 2 meldita's right next to each other which happened today, they have lots more hp and can you imagine 2 360 lasers that oneshot ? lol
  • PhandemoniumPhandemonium ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Lisanne wrote: »
    2 imps isn't as bad as 2 meldita's right next to each other which happened today, they have lots more hp and can you imagine 2 360 lasers that oneshot ? lol

Lmao meldita has got to be the number one cause for wipes in this event. It's so funny seeing so many dead bodies everywhere. Good thing about her taking long to kill is the fact that many more people can cash in on the action. Kelsaik on the other hand dies so fast that sometimes you can't make it in time to land 1 hit.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Haha, I wish I could claim responsibility for this, but Counterpoint is right. I tell the event tool what to spawn and what zone, but not specific locations. Two Mandrakuryons next to each other is just a happy little accident. ;D

And it was hilarious. Really Spacecats, thank you for organizing and making this event so much fun. I don't care about the drops anymore, I just like watching people work together.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I had SO MUCH FUN dying. This was awesome!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Haha, I wish I could claim responsibility for this, but Counterpoint is right. I tell the event tool what to spawn and what zone, but not specific locations. Two Mandrakuryons next to each other is just a happy little accident. ;D

well, we were charged by healers for ressing, not cool man, not cool ...........
  • MagraalMagraal ✭✭✭
    I'll go you one better...

triple_dakuryon.jpg