Why isn't there a RMHM title to go with the achievement?

Is one going to be added later? What's the point of deliberately clearing 77 runs for just 80 ap alone?

Comments

• I read that it comes with the raid, you need 77 rmhm and 12 raid complete? not sure.
  • AshernAshern ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Oh, it's one of those types of titles. Yikes. I can't say I'm looking forward to all that lag; just the amount of people that showed up at Darkan (Mandragora event) was nearly screen obliteration. Well thanks.
  • @Ashern 30-player raid is specially designed to reduce fps drops by limiting particle effects from other players. This feature is also customizable so you can control exactly how flashy you want other player's skills to appear.
  • @Ashern 30-player raid is specially designed to reduce fps drops by limiting particle effects from other players. This feature is also customizable so you can control exactly how flashy you want other player's skills to appear.

thats not really gonna help since the main problem is with the games engine.

thats not really gonna help since the main problem is with the games engine.

It will actually help alot because that's one of the biggest parts of the games engine.