Time it takes to achieve "The Power of Lore"

How long did it took you to clear all the quests in the area, NOT ABUSING REPEATABLE QUESTS, and obtained this achievement?

I'm wondering if I should do repeatable quests or not. Though the supplies for it aren't that high so that might also be impossible.

Suggestions?

Comments

• PhandemoniumPhandemonium ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    I'm not sure pre-patch but atm I know for a fact it's not possible to reach 1.5k without either abusing repeatable quests in habere or festival dailies like rootstock, sun festival etc. I got two characters from stepstone isle up to end game, cleared all quest in my log/map (with the exception of bugged quest like the one in front of velika broker/eldritch academy/velika hats) and I STILL don't have 1.3k. I've never done reputation quests so I don't know if they count.

UgAOLdf.png

Usually it takes me more than 1 month to complete all available quests tho (rip new class titles). There's a bleep-ton of quests in this game.. I gave up on this achievement since I don't wanna abuse quests to get it (even tho it's the only way).
  • I did every available quest in 2-3 days then repeatables/event quests to finish it out.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    After a finished all yellow quest i wa s at 1100/1500.
    Took me 1hr in tot to finish the rest
  • NektorNektor ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    I. I've never done reputation quests so I don't know if they count.

Reputation quests don't count.

• not possible without repeatables sorry.
  • MagraalMagraal ✭✭✭
    It used to be possible without repeatables, back in 2013. Around the time of the BAM nerfs, many of the yellow quests started to get simplified, combined or simply removed with each successive patch. Island of Dawn for example had about 50 quests for you to do, and that was before you even got to level 10. The continual streamlining of the levelling process has resulted in the removal of hundreds of quests from the game, meaning the only possible way to get Loremaster now is to grind the Habere repeatables or the seasonal festival quests.