Can't Connect to the Log-In Server

13»

Comments

• Re-posting:

Hey all, just wanted to let you know we're aware of the issue and working to identify the source. I'll report back with any info as I receive it.
  • denomes wrote: »
    Hey all, just wanted to let you know we're aware of the current issues and working to identify their source. I'll report back with any info as I receive it.

Need to get your account upgraded with the EME logo, Denom :p

Thanks for the update.

That's my not-so-secret other account. Oops.
  • Its a DDos attack dont panic just go play overwatch or something else
  • Now whenever I open the launcher, everything is blank.
  • Re-posting:

Hey all, just wanted to let you know we're aware of the issue and working to identify the source. I'll report back with any info as I receive it.

Thanks man.

On a side note: I do hope nobody got electrocuted because last time Spacecats promised an electrocution device to be attached to Treeshark whenever server goes nuts. Just hoping when you took his place you didn't take that as well. :p
  • Montblanck wrote: »
    Re-posting:

Thanks man.

On a side note: I do hope nobody got electrocuted because last time Spacecats promised an electrocution device to be attached to Treeshark whenever server goes nuts. Just hoping when you took his place you didn't take that as well. :p

That explains the spastic dance I broke out into about a half hour ago.
  • After 35 tries, i can log/play!!!! just spam like global OwO
  • ValorCH wrote: »
    Considering the massive DDOS attack on that DNS server a few days ago, I think it wouldn't be too far fetched a guess that maybe it is happening again.

Try setting up opendns on your computer and see if that fixes it.
    https://use.opendns.com/

Thank you worked
  • You don't need OpenDNS, it now works for me.
  • Able to log in now....Without changing anything...The Hampster must be up and running
  • im still getting launcher crashes .-.
    and the forum just crashed moments ago
  • The Ops team worked some magic and our monitoring suggests the situation is improving but we'll continue to keep an eye on things.
  • The Ops team worked some magic and our monitoring suggests the situation is improving but we'll continue to keep an eye on things.

thanks i really wanna play and make my femani but everything tera related is dying today RIP
    hopfully its fixed soon :(
13»