[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

How to bring back PvP to Tera!

edited October 2016 in PvP Discussion
Ill post it here to hopefully get more views.. I hope Bluehole and enmasse browse the popular threads of their own website...

1 above all - Bring Fraywind Canyon back to Non-Equalized gear. (Players will que more and you can feel powerful by gearing up).
2 Keep all credit rewards at an even level across all BGs. (Que times should be similar this way across all bgs)
3 Add Non-Equalized solo que 3v3s.
4 Add 1v1 solo que champion skyring.
5 Add bg Credit rewards for Duel killing sprees. (Winning a certain amount of times in a row in duels) (Rules of course are needed for exploits)

To help them see this post, please just vote yes if you agree. Im a long time player of Tera, since 2012.

Comments

• I vote for this
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    How about no? Most stupid suggestions I've ever seen. Especially nr. 3.
  • All the credits should not be the same it should be different depending on the skill level needed to win and the amount of time matches take. kumas are really short so something like Corsair's Stronghold which can last 20-30minutes and is more strategic should offer much higher rewards.
  • U only need to do 1 thing tombring pvp back.

Buff BAMs. Move vm8 materials into their loot tables.

Inc never ending pvp.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    If we don't have an UNEQUALIZED battleground what is the point of gearing?? That is what is wrong with this picture!!
  • I would love to see the 1v1 bg
    but only dueling same class, bec I hate warriors
  • I think this is good. Personally I think Kumas should be removed for a few reasons. It teaches you nothing about PVP or how to master your class. It is boring and the only reason I que for it is because it gives so much gold and exp when leveling alts plus the credits and loot boxes. If there were another battleground that they replaced it with giving credits gold/exp I think people would be happy with that. Also too many afk trolls in Kumas due to the type of game mode it is.
  • JR2NJR2N ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Don't agree with number 4, because healer vs healer sounds boring, just saying, I agree with no. 3 but they really need to fix some things so it can be at least playable, like constant desyncs, or equalize animations (e.g. elin lancer skating) so no race have an advantage over the other. No. 5 is like a bit redundant since you want a 1v1 arena, agree completely with no. 1, and no. 2 I agree but kuma's rewards have to be nerfed, and allow 5 man premades to queue CS again.
  • Derpybowl wrote: »
    kknaex wrote: »
    I would love to see the 1v1 bg
    but only dueling same class, bec I hate warriors

Only bad players hate warriors its one of the easier classes for seasoned pvpers to deal with.

Try and fight an actually good warr and not one of the mentally handicapped BRs on whatever garbage server u play on.

Actually nvm u cant because they all quit this dead game. All of them except like judo and mabye one other guy.
  • Numbnips. 15ms low ping reaper.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Tbh just delete Kumas lol.

Everything died when Nexon simplified everything.
  • Ill post it here to hopefully get more views.. I hope Bluehole and enmasse browse the popular threads of their own website...

1 above all - Bring Fraywind Canyon back to Non-Equalized gear. (Players will que more and you can feel powerful by gearing up).
    2 Keep credits like FWC and CS above the rest. (These BG are the dead ones and even if Kumas and Tanks Gave less credits people would still queue it because of low levels.)
    3 Keep Solo Queue as it is but increase the credits rewarded. (Would help revive the BG)
    4 DO NOT ADD 1v1 SKYRING
    5 Duels are fine as they are you don't need rewards for practicing to get better.

To help them see this post, please just vote yes if you agree. Im a long time player of Tera, since 2012.

Fixed for you.
  • Bumping this up. Any news on fwc changes yet?
  • YourNeighbourYourNeighbour ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Bumping this up. Any news on fwc changes yet?
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Hey all, I've moderated quite a few posts in this thread, including a lot of callouts naming other players, current and past En Masse staff, and a lot of off topic discussion and speculation about past En Masse staff. I also removed some really toxic posts and vulgarity. Please remember to remain polite towards your fellow TERA players and adhere to the forum rules.

As far as the changes to Fraywind Canyon, I'll be forwarding your guys' feedback to the TERA Production team and Bluehole. Many players want the equalized gear reverted. Keep in mind that this isn't an aspect of the game that En Masse can control - it's a developer decision. Hopefully Bluehole will decide to make the changes NA players want.

Hope it changes or we will have a dark period like the Lucid patch where FWC doesn't exist.
  • 1. Delete KUMA
    2. Delete Tank/ Iron