[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

TRASH PVP

2»

Comments

• Gunner is broken class. Period.
  • KyouhukouKyouhukou
    edited October 2016
    Why do these Ninja complaint threads keep popping up? I'd go as far as to argue that Gunner is far more broken than Ninja will ever be. They're armored AND deal out nuts DPS.
  • gunners? the only class u need to complain is warrior
  • lancer master race O.o
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    the only class you really need to complain is slayer and berserker, because they need buffs.
  • SaxbladeSaxblade ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I don't think he has went against an exp gunner. These gunners know how to keep players away and CC them when they manage to close-in on them. Of course, we can all improve and see how we can get better in PVP instead of derailing said class.
  • use gunner vs reaper, vs. brawler and vs ninja or lancer's see how you fare

reaper: don't get stunned = ez

More like don't get staggered period.
  • aeee98 wrote: »
    the only class you really need to complain is slayer and berserker, because they need buffs.

I gotta agree with slayers, but zerks pretty much need a buff for gap-closing. Reapers already have ridiculous damage and for them to have to eat all of that just to get to them is absurd.
  • YuhataYuhata ✭✭✭
    The better gunners I have seen play stay close to their target and not putting as much distance as possible between them. Same with an Archer. You just need more practice is all. Some classes just don't do well against others. Roll a ninja, get it to max level and by then you will know what to expect from them and how to deal with them. Good luck bud.
  • Saxblade wrote: »
    aeee98 wrote: »

I gotta agree with slayers, but zerks pretty much need a buff for gap-closing. Reapers already have ridiculous damage and for them to have to eat all of that just to get to them is absurd.

The best zerker I met are those who play defensive and only offensive when u made a mistake. They lack initiating utility in a duel and that forces them to be defensive. One small mistake in your combo, and they will charge on u, stagger lock stun and KD chain, and it is hard to spot a weekness against a defensive zerker.