[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Mandragora Changes: Oct 27

Comments

• I found with this event that grey screen is best screen. Invisible one shots are great O.o
  • Peanut (in TR at least) has some timing issues. He gave his statement for summoning Meldita after they're all dead and gave his "13th chapter? I hate this book" statement 15 before the event is actually over. Are any of those things intentional?
    (granted I didn't get to make the last one at 12-2 but it happened twice yesterday)
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Salsychou wrote: »
    Peanut (in TR at least) has some timing issues. He gave his statement for summoning Meldita after they're all dead and gave his "13th chapter? I hate this book" statement 15 before the event is actually over. Are any of those things intentional?
    (granted I didn't get to make the last one at 12-2 but it happened twice yesterday)

There's a little variation between scripts and it may have resulted in some mis-timing on my part. After an hour straight of inputting server announcements it's possible I entered the wrong UTC for those messages. I'll double check the logs tomorrow to make sure it's not a problem for the Oct 31 showings. Thanks for letting me know!
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Salsychou wrote: »
    Peanut (in TR at least) has some timing issues. He gave his statement for summoning Meldita after they're all dead and gave his "13th chapter? I hate this book" statement 15 before the event is actually over. Are any of those things intentional?

There's a little variation between scripts and it may have resulted in some mis-timing on my part. After an hour straight of inputting server announcements it's possible I entered the wrong UTC for those messages. I'll double check the logs tomorrow to make sure it's not a problem for the Oct 31 showings. Thanks for letting me know!

Any news on this?
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/8430/so-what-about-this#latest
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats Truly, ty for the event, things were balanced and got better. Thanks for your work you doing for us. Whenever I wanna punch you I will use those kitten mittens not hurting your face much <3

PS: mini boss and those 2 tokens for all was also felt new and nice, we on CH really enjoyed it.
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    @Spacecats Truly, ty for the event, things were balanced and got better. Thanks for your work you doing for us. Whenever I wanna punch you I will use those kitten mittens not hurting your face much <3

-_- thaaaaaaankssssss
    PS: mini boss and those 2 tokens for all was also felt new and nice, we on CH really enjoyed it.

Cool, I'm glad you guys found that. FYI for all those reading, I added Skinstitcher at different parts during the event. If you find one, it will award two tokens to everyone in your group. :)
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭

-_- thaaaaaaankssssss

Cool, I'm glad you guys found that. FYI for all those reading, I added Skinstitcher at different parts during the event. If you find one, it will award two tokens to everyone in your group. :)

What about my post spacecats?
    LancerJiva wrote: »

-_- thaaaaaaankssssss

What about my post spacecats?

Unfortunately there wasn't time in the schedule to do a make-up event for that time. :/
  • @Spacecats will the normal and mystery box still work AFTER the event is over on Tuesday ????
    TheOzunu wrote: »
    @Spacecats will the normal and mystery box still work AFTER the event is over on Tuesday ????

Yes, but the tokens will disappear in the near future, as stated in their description. So make sure you spend them.
  • musetwomusetwo ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    thanks for price change in token store
  • thanks for the bonus round tonight.
    it was a blast !
    THIS mongo event was fun and worth doing. 3rd times a charm .
    props to Spacecats.
  • Aww, sounds like the last event had something extra... And of course it's the one I couldn't join.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I participated 2 times the whole 2 hours, one time just 30 mins, and all was good and fine. you can't have everything bois, learn lol
  • I have to say really had fun with this event...though for most boss I had to hit and run with my Sorcerer or find myself staring at the devastation and wake of dead bodies all around me. And to have "most" people coordinate locations for the zerg added to the fun. :) Only real bad thing was the mini go-cart was not a permanent thing. It's such a fun ride I will be sorry to see it go.