[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Fraywind is now equalized

Comments

• VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    MW54WC5MC9 wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    So @Spacecats do you have any information as to whether or not fraywind will be reverted back to non-equalized?

There's no need to revert it.

If You can't win without your P2W gear then You don't deserve to be on a PvP match.

I don't even like PvP and even I think that comment was ridiculous. It's obvious that someone gets pissed over their now useless conflate gear lmao they freakin worked for it man.
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    So @Spacecats do you have any information as to whether or not fraywind will be reverted back to non-equalized?

If You can't win without your P2W gear then You don't deserve to be on a PvP match.

can you equalize my ping and computer for me? ty
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    kamizuma wrote: »

kamizuma wrote: »

and equalize kamizuma gold in soviet tera for cccp elin B)
  • edited November 2016
    queus are long because people are favoring running new content than spending time on dumped content but keep blinded its because equalized fault that queues are taking long...

the only people running fwc are the skillless noobs who likes to stomp on scrubs... how about you shed some light on the broken buffs first before talking about something else... yep, its totally fair bg give me a break...

since you're not so bright i'll tell you why fwc is dead:
    1. there's no last gen bis mats in the bg merch (main reason why I believe fwc is semi dead ).
    2. there's no new pvp set... many people already crafted their set and has no reason to gather credit for gear.
    3. no enchanting box to spend ks credit on
    4. enchanting mats plunged in prices making running bg not worthwhile.

so the only reason to run fwc is for new jewelry.

I can go on listing more but i'll stop here.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats can you follow up on this pls.
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    queus are long because people are favoring running new content than spending time on dumped content but keep blinded its because equalized fault that queues are taking long...

the only people running fwc are the skillless noobs who likes to stomp on scrubs... how about you shed some light on the broken buffs first before talking about something else... yep, its totally fair bg give me a break...

since you're not so bright i'll tell you why fwc is dead:
    1. there's no last gen bis mats in the bg merch (main reason why I believe fwc is semi dead ).
    2. there's no new pvp set... many people already crafted their set and has no reason to gather credit for gear.
    3. no enchanting box to spend ks credit on
    4. enchanting mats plunged in prices making running bg not worthwhile.

so the only reason to run fwc is for new jewelry.

I can go on listing more but i'll stop here.

hmm I wonder why people don't feel the need to gear for pvp anymore
  • No reason for spending money on this game anymore is all. No point in having pvp gear, so basically, no point in playing this game if you are pvp.
  • It was nice while it lasted.
    s0vnly.jpg
    i53tps.jpg
  • TsuTsunEmi wrote: »
    The underlying problems with unequal BG is class imbalance compounded with gear imbalance. Given that stupid +15 exists, equalizing pvp is a step towards the right direction. +15 needs to be removed or made useless. But the problem with equalizing gear is that it's only half of the job. Classes need to be equalized too. Because we have dumb classes like reaper and gunner, what everyone else said about equalized gear being unequal is true. I don't even think Conflate was a very good idea. It's just a band-aid that sort of cover up inherent class imbalances.

I'll still say (copy-paste) the only real solution again for BHS:
    - Remove +15
    - Remove or significantly nerf reaper, brawler, gunner
    - Balance the gears (best gear must be less than 3% better than 2nd best gear, new gear must be less than 3% better than current gear)

damn you must suck so bad to think +15 creates imbalance, or gunners/brawlers still need nerfs.
  • Can a BG be Equalized or Nonequalized once it is dead? I'd think such traits belong to the living.

I don't care about EQ or NonEq, just raise the credits until it pops.
  • just let it go people. pvp is dead, pve is nothing but recycled content, even eme staff started to jump ship and they started bringing p2w items to milk the players. game is officialy being killed by the devs so they can focus on their new games. they never gave two shits about their players, and here we are now.
    It would be nice if @Spacecats would give a follow up
    Immisively wrote: »
    It would be nice if @CobaltDragon gave us a status update on this.

Or someone for that matter.
    Still waiting for a reply from @Spacecats or someone from EME.
  • edited November 2016
    It's counterproductive to keep bumping threads and trying to @ people to bait them into replying. If they do reply to the threads as a result of the incessant pings, it will just mean that everyone will get the message that they need to bump threads and @ the staff repeatedly to get attention, which will make it even less likely the staff will ever be able to look at their notifications since they'll be overrun with meaningless pings. For notifications to be useful, people have to use them sparingly/judiciously.

The issue was definitely raised by the Player Council and EME is aware of the issue (and they've replied about this before).