EME completely ignoring instance reset issues?

Comments

• counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rowlet wrote: »
    One thing that I'm wondering: we know that RU and EU tera had the same problem with reset scrolls... did korean tera had the same problem? anybody knows that?
    and we already had te same problem with others dungeons, and we solved it... so its likely that this problem is the same as the other.. and since they solved it before, they probably already know whats wrong... so why is it taking so [filtered] long to fix?

KTera likely didn't have the same kind of problem because apparently their reset scrolls are dungeon-specific, meaning you need a particular scroll to reset a particular dungeon. Also, I think I read that their scrolls are TERA shop only? Not too sure about that, though.

Yeah, I'm not sure about the K-TERA shop either (does the new publisher still have something like T-CAT, I wonder?), but the former is the underlying reason for the issue. Western markets use one instance reset scroll for all dungeons, whereas K-TERA uses instance-specific reset scrolls. So they never have this problem because they release them separately.

I too don't know if the fact this tends to be broken is just neglect from all the publishers (who fail to remind them to do it) or a conscious decision on the developers part to extend progression.

• Judging as how EME didn't respond to the rumor of: Every patch, the first 2 weeks, reset scrolls are "bugged" intentionally seems true since it's been going on since f2p tera
  • edited November 2016
    Confirmed with the developers this evening that this is intended behavior. New dungeons cannot be reset surrounding release and will be added to the pool of dungeons that can be reset in a future build.

Not sure what was communicated on this previously but may the conspiracy (and abuse of Spacecats) rest.
  • Confirmed with the developers this evening that this is intended behavior. New dungeons cannot be reset surrounding release and will be added to the pool of dungeons that can be reset in a future build.

Not sure what was communicated on this previously but may the conspiracy (and abuse of Spacecats) rest.

Why cant i reset old instances? The reset scrolls do not work period. For any dungeon.
  • Kensama wrote: »
    Confirmed with the developers this evening that this is intended behavior. New dungeons cannot be reset surrounding release and will be added to the pool of dungeons that can be reset in a future build.

Why cant i reset old instances? The reset scrolls do not work period. For any dungeon.

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for that. I'll have the QA team look into it tomorrow and get back to you when I have more information.
  • Kensama wrote: »

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for that. I'll have the QA team look into it tomorrow and get back to you when I have more information.

Ok thanks
  • Confirmed with the developers this evening that this is intended behavior. New dungeons cannot be reset surrounding release and will be added to the pool of dungeons that can be reset in a future build.

... Can you tell BhS to go [filtered] themselves on the behalf of NA Tera playerbase ?
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016

So what is the point of having reset scrolls in game now? And reset scrolls from elite worth nothing

When the Tera Rewards Exp will be fixed for new dungeons? or this is also intended?

... Can you tell BhS to go [filtered] themselves on the behalf of NA Tera playerbase ?

I have to agree with this.
    I pay for elite for more runs, and the daily instance reset scroll.
    Letting them stock pile up does me no good since well not going to have time for a 5hour cooldown.
    And telling us after the fact?
    This is yet another reason why the playerbase is getting short tempered with you all.

Yeah this.
  • Treeshark would've fixed this XD
  • vralevrale ✭✭✭

This isn't KR servers. Can we please stop letting them run rampant in our region with actual garbage decisions. Information like this needed to be released a long [filtered] time ago so people could prepare to be gated by [filtered] limitations. You always screwed us with these in game dragons and now we have to deal with gated content cuz K-tera don't let their players do [filtered] so now we can't either. Honestly Nexon taking over was the worst thing to ever happen to this game.
  • If I'm not mistaken this was an intended feature for previous builds of KTERA that was chosen to not be implemented. So why exactly is this being implemented now?
  • VxiVxi ✭✭
    edited November 2016

Can you tell us why this was intended? This was a complete slap to the face for your players with elite status. Subscribing or buying elite status vouchers gives nearly nothing of value with this move, as you can now buy the nostrums/charms with gold and dungeon entries are even worse than not having elite prior to this patch.

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    I agree that the decision to basically make reset scrolls obsolete is a poor one. Reset scrolls are part of several guaranteed rewards for loot boxes and they're part of the daily gift for elite users.

KTera has had a different system for a long time and it hasn't been an issue in the past for us to keep the old system. If it is being replaced by the ones for individual dungeons then the new resets should already be available to us.

Also can we get a comment about why ktera seems less inclined to make adjustments that better fit our region?