Regarding Instance Reset Scrolls

Comments

• You clear dungeon RMHM, you get RMHM reset ticket, nontradeable.

Nope.
    This is elitist af.
    Why only ppl that can clear can run the content again?

How about Learning runs?
    So, a party that wipes can't just run the same dungeon later?
    And keep in mind that a non-elite player already got only 1 run..

At least make the scroll tradeable...
  • Dvsv wrote: »
    You clear dungeon RMHM, you get RMHM reset ticket, nontradeable.

Nope.
    This is elitist af.

How about Learning runs?

Who would benefit from that?
    If you cant clear 1x you certainly cant clear 4 times, or even 2 if non elite. If you keep wiping afk inside? dont reset? keep the party?
    Get the same people to train with you, train 2 days straight with that 2 entry you have and you will be experienced enough to farm the tickets for yourself.
    Lets not fool ourselves that the majority of people jump from party to party "training". Thats called waiting for a party to carry you.
  • Agreed. If people can't even clear RMHM in the first place, how would they benefit from tradeable RMHM reset scrolls? Go join training runs, as wipe doesn't reset the dungeon. Unless your just going party to party looking for CARRY runs. Lol.
  • edited November 2016
    Dvsv wrote: »

Nope.
    This is elitist af.

How about Learning runs?

Here's an example of being elitist:

"You're trash at the game and you should kys. You'll never be good like me."

Being good at the game does not mean you are inherently elitist.
  • Dvsv wrote: »

Nope.
    This is elitist af.

How about Learning runs?

How is that elitist? Your statement that it is literally doesn't make it sense, it's like you're trying to find a reason to vote against this proposed change but chose the most stupid and unrelated reason ever. If a party can clear RMHM there's literally nothing wrong with giving them reset scrolls, because most likely they want to farm RMHM. It was like this every single patch before. Moving on, I don't know about you but learning runs usually last way longer than a few hours and I'm 100% sure that people won't have the motivation to try the dungeon again on the same day after 8 hours of wiping.
  • If we can't get back to the old system with 5hour resets (which may have allowed a bit too much farming to be honest), then perhaps we could gave it so that in future both Elite and Normal instance reset scrolls work once a day, even if only after a week or two delay after that patch. This would then allow between 2-6 runs of a dungeons for everyone which would seem fair.
  • Please don't destroy the value of people's stacks of reset scrolls, make them work for the new dungeons.
  • how about that : every time you clear the dungeon have some RNG that can give for all members the reset of that run(not 100% change).
  • You clear dungeon RMHM, you get RMHM reset ticket, nontradeable.

But what should i do when party left after try and didn't kill last boss, wait next day for another 2 try? Or if i was kicked from party because of not enough evade-skill or knowing mechanics of boss, i will must wait all this day just for another try?
  • edited November 2016
    And one more thing about reset ticket after kill last boss. That means some parties can do 5-10-50 runs per day for free, and even sell items from these dungeons. If that will not be 5 hours-cooldown item.
  • edited November 2016
    Updated OP:

UPDATE (11/03 @ 11:18 a.m. PDT): Until Sunday, November 6 at 11:59 p.m. PDT, we'll be distributing reset scrolls for the new dungeons according to the following methods:

1) Completion of the following dungeons will grant a reset scroll for Lilith's Keep (Normal):

- Shadow Sanguinary (Normal)
    - Demokron Factory (Hard)
    - Lilith's Keep (Normal)
    - Vault of Kaprima (Normal

2) Completion of the following dungeons will grant a reset scroll for either Lilith's Keep (Hard) or Ruinous Manor (Normal) at 50/50 chance:

- Lilith's Keep (Hard)
    - Sky Cruiser Endeavor (Hard)
    - Ruinous Manor (Normal)
    - Shadow Sanguinary (Hard)

3) Completion of the following dungeons will grant a reset scroll for either Lilith's Keep (Hard) or Ruinous Manor (Hard):

- Ruinous Manor (Hard)

Scrolls are being distributed as a jackpot at a 100% chance. All party members will receive the scrolls as a parcel delivery following successful completion of the dungeon. All scrolls are bankable but not tradable.
  • RMHM not include?
  • UPDATE (11/03 @ 11:18 a.m. PDT): Until Sunday, November 6 at 11:59 p.m. PDT, we'll be distributing reset scrolls for the new dungeons according to the following methods:

1) Completion of the following dungeons will grant a reset scroll for Lilith's Keep (Normal):

- Shadow Sanguinary (Normal)
    - Demokron Factory (Hard)
    - Lilith's Keep (Normal)
    - Vault of Kaprima (Normal

2) Completion of the following dungeons will grant a reset scroll for either Lilith's Keep (Hard) or Ruinous Manor (Normal) at 50/50 chance:

- Lilith's Keep (Hard)
    - Sky Cruiser Endeavor (Hard)
    - Ruinous Manor (Normal)
    - Shadow Sanguinary (Hard)

3) Completion of the following dungeons will grant a reset scroll for either Lilith's Keep (Hard) or Ruinous Manor (Normal):

- Ruinous Manor (Hard)

Scrolls are being distributed as a jackpot at a 100% chance. All party members will receive the scrolls as a parcel delivery following successful completion of the dungeon. All scrolls are bankable but not tradable.

We are currently discussing with the developers the situation around instance reset scrolls. While it was by design that the new dungeons could not be reset using existing scrolls upon release of Spellbound (in the sense that these are the build's default settings and it is with these settings the build was shipped globally), we understand this is not the norm in our version, so we're exploring what can be done to improve the situation in response to player feedback. This might include distributing dungeon-specific reset scrolls in the context of an event or giveaway or it might mean allowing the existing scrolls to reset the new dungeons in the build. Any solution would include dungeons that could previously be reset pre-patch (SS, SSHM, DF, and DFHM) as well as LK and RM.

I'll report back with any new information, timing, etc. once I have it. We are approaching this with urgency and will take some form of action in a short timeframe.

noted there is not a way to get a reset for Runious Manor Hard mode unless this was a typo. Read the stuff in bold.
  • @Denommenator I just did a LKNM, which had a popup for the dungeon jackpot as we entered. But me and my party never received the reset scroll in our parcel.
  • Is this a joke? You included every dungeon BUT the one that made this reset issue a massive problem for your players. This just feels like more salt in the wounds. Does no one at EME even know their own game anymore?