Regarding Instance Reset Scrolls

Comments

• edited November 2016
    nvm woo. Thanks!
  • Where is RMHM reset scroll ?!
  • edited November 2016

2 and 3 would be the same, so is this a typo? does #3 mean LKH / RMH (instead of normal)?
  • Alright so, possible reset scrolls for every dungeon but the one people actually want to reset? Is BHS just trying to kill tera so people might go play their new mmo when it comes out or what?

• 3) Completion of the following dungeons will grant a reset scroll for either Lilith's Keep (Hard) or Ruinous Manor (Normal):

- Ruinous Manor (Hard)

Scrolls are being distributed as a jackpot at a 100% chance. All party members will receive the scrolls as a parcel delivery following successful completion of the dungeon. All scrolls are bankable but not tradable.

Could we get a clarification about whether the RMNM scroll listed here is a typo and you really mean that we have a chance at an RMH reset scroll upon completion of an RMH clear?
  • edited November 2016
    Starryskys wrote: »
    noted there is not a way to get a reset for Runious Manor Hard mode unless this was a typo. Read the stuff in bold.

You're right, it was a typo. Thanks for pointing that out. I fixed it in both posts.

• edited November 2016
    also at least make reset scrolls sellable to the merchant for avg broker price when it did work, ontop of this whats going to happen to our elite reset scrolls that we get from our elite bonus?
  • noted there is not a way to get a reset for Runious Manor Hard mode unless this was a typo. Read the stuff in bold.

You're right, it was a typo. Thanks for pointing that out. I fixed it in both posts.

[/quote]

Thanks for the fast response!
  • This is getting way P2W.
    Only ppl +15 can make those dungeon specially RMHM and they get all benefit from it....dragon scale, reset scrolls and more.
    No wonder there are no LFG and IM i stay 30 min to find a party cuz they only can run 1 time dungeons, soon it will be so dead....
  • @Denommenator I want to play more RMHM, I do not pay elite to play this easy riculamente dungeons.

I want to play more RMHM, I do not pay elite, to play this easy riculamente dungeons.

Come on, can not reset to RMHM is ridiculous.
  • edited November 2016
    noted there is not a way to get a reset for Runious Manor Hard mode unless this was a typo. Read the stuff in bold.

Could we also get a clarification about whether the scrolls we obtain in a party that cleared RMHM are all the same scroll type, or might some of u get LKHM scrolls while others get RMHM scrolls?
  • edited November 2016
    @Denommenator Just completed an LKNM, just like @Breetizm (possiibly with them actually, if they were on MT) and no-one got a reset scroll.

Are you sure the event is working?
  • Why put RNG in this system?... We do not need more RNG
  • edited November 2016
    Starryskys wrote: »

No problem. Now if you could only fix fwc b/c even more people quit than already have :( rest in peace friends.
  • Just completed a DFHM. We were on 2nd boss when the message came up, and we got no reset scroll after we finished it.