Regarding Instance Reset Scrolls

Comments

• Updated OP with current status.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Just completed a DFHM. We were on 2nd boss when the message came up, and we got no reset scroll after we finished it.

That's a little concerning. Anyone else experiencing this? We'll investigate why it might be happening.

Yes, same here. We cleared LKNM, got the luck trigger and zero parcels. I checked with my partymate too.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Just completed a DFHM. We were on 2nd boss when the message came up, and we got no reset scroll after we finished it.

That's a little concerning. Anyone else experiencing this? We'll investigate why it might be happening.

We had this as soon as we started the dungeon in DFHM and also received no scroll. Asked some of the members from my raid and they didn't get theirs either.
  • @SpaceCats
    We Finished Rmhm With The jackpot On and nobody in my pt get the instance reset scroll!! no body.
    and my friends finished sshm with the jackpot on and didnt get anything too.
    and we both on start saw the jackpot popping and saying if we clear we will get the reset instance scroll...
  • UPDATE (11/03 @ 11:18 a.m. PDT): Until Sunday, November 6 at 11:59 p.m. PDT, we'll be distributing reset scrolls for the new dungeons according to the following methods:

3) Completion of the following dungeons will grant a reset scroll for Ruinous Manor (Hard):

- Ruinous Manor (Hard)

Scrolls are being distributed as a jackpot at a 100% chance. All party members will receive the scrolls as a parcel delivery following successful completion of the dungeon. All scrolls are bankable but not tradable. .

They edited it ^^

But both posts have the same UPDATE time (11/03 @ 11:18 am. PDT)

It was literally JUST updated to UPDATE (11/04 @ 11:18 a.m. PDT) 2 minutes ago. (November 3 edited 2:12PM)
  • edited November 2016
    They're not dropping/being sent.
  • @Denommenator This scroll from rmhm still 5hours cd?
  • dragonmu12 wrote: »
    @SpaceCats
    We Finished Rmhm With The jackpot On and nobody in my pt get the instance reset scroll!! no body.
    and my friends finished sshm with the jackpot on and didnt get anything too.
    and we both on start saw the jackpot popping and saying if we clear we will get the reset instance scroll...

Dang. It.

Alright, we might have to delay our news post on this. Thanks so much for letting us know. We'll do our best to get these things delivering ASAP.
  • @Spacecats @Denommenator
    What about the ppl who already cleard today will they get the scrolls sent to them or will they have to wait until tomorrow to get them ?
  • @Spacecats can you just give everyone 2 reset scrolls of every type to compensate them for the runs they might have wasted while the event was "live?" It sucks for the people who just completed stuff because they won't get the opportunity to get any reset scrolls. Or just reset everyone's instances right now?
  • Sovano wrote: »
    @Spacecats @Denommenator
    What about the ppl who already cleard today will they get the scrolls sent to them or will they have to wait until tomorrow to get them ?

Please answer this asap !
  • edited November 2016
    What about Veteran and Elite Instance Reset Scroll will they reset all dungeons like before? They are expensive and rare (one of reasons i still maintain my elite even if not play just to get them). It is easier to run 10 dungeons in a single day on weekend than searching time for 2 every work day.
  • I'd like to know about the elite reset scrolls as well, so as to ascertain whether or not I should bother renewing.
  • It doesn't work. Jackpot shows up at the beginning of the dungeon but doesn't log to mail/inventory upon completion!
  • @Spacecats We are standing at the last boss in RMHM for 10 minutes already wondering should we clear ( the reset scrolls are not working ) or we can get our scrolls manually or something ? Took screenshots as well ~