[PC] Naslow's Treasure Map Items have been temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

A message to enmasse regarding your twitch stream.

2»

Comments

  • edited November 2016
    So, the stream did happen... I got no notification of it. Well, thanks to @Desusky for posting the code.

    If you're following us on Twitch, it should notify you whenever we go live at 3:00 every Friday. Also, we did post on Twitter and Facebook. Today was a bit of a whirlwind dealing with reset scrolls, so I do apologize for not making a stickied post like I usually do.

    @SprocketDev - Regarding your chat comment, I'll admit I didn't see it before I was moderated. If this was really your comment:

    "So gameforge gets working instance reset scrolls, including ones for the new dungeons, and what do we get? A weapon skin. Slow clap"

    Then I'm not surprised one of our moderators removed it, to be honest. It's pure sarcasm, and grief over a topic that was already being covered during the stream. Compensation via a Twitch-given code would be a horrible idea. What about all the other players waiting for a resolution?

    At the moment, a short term fix is in place to address resets for RM and LK, and we've already addressed normal Instance Reset Scroll in other places so I won't get into it here. I just wanted to say that people shouldn't tune into the Twitch stream for compensation, they should tune in to be part of the community and hear the latest news. Sometimes, like today, we're able to answer community questions. If the minor rewards we give away during the Twitch stream start becoming too much of an issue of complaint, the answer will be to simply stop giving out weekly item codes. They're meant as a "thank you" for watching and nothing more, and that is how they're presented verbally on the air.
  • @Spacecats

    Okay let's clarify something here. Would you and the company be getting all this sarcasm let alone backlash over nothing?

    Do you have any realistic solutions to fix problems past and present. I.e. Reset scrolls and a bleeding of the player base?

    Eme has consistently in the past struggled to keep things stable and steady. Even before you joined them.

    The real reason people are losing their patience and flat out being dry and sarcastic with you is simple. Your horrific lack of communication and inability to offer adequate answers speaks for itself. Is it any wonder that you get the comments "Soon Trademark" or "We're looking into it".

    The responses we get are so vague or lacking in detail, consistently might I add that people who would stand by you and the team are beginning to get tired of it.

    Eme was once the talk of the town and while I can agree sarcasm and rage posts solve nothing. Your high horse tone doesn't help the situation.

    If this post slaps me with a warning or suspension so be it. But it's about time someone told you straight.
  • edited November 2016
    Felhammer wrote: »
    But it's about time someone told you straight.

    This whole forum is basically nothing but people "telling them straight" all the time. If they haven't gotten the message that people are mad at them about the issues and communication problems, it's not for a lack of being told (and Told). Being Told doesn't make miracles happen, and given that these issues long-exceeded the current team (as you said), it's clear that the true issues go all the way to the top.

    Right now people are just taking it out on Spacecats because he's the punching bag for decisions that are way over his pay grade. That's part of his job, but bringing stream rewards into this makes no sense. People should just focus on the real issues. Stream rewards aren't one of them.
  • One of the real issues is do they even send our feedback to bluehole? Given recent patches It's clearly not the case.

    Solutions have been offered by the community. Some vets of this game jumped ship because of how downhill things have gone. All we get in return is either an item we have no value for / can't trade off to someone who has use for it or it's something pointless.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Felhammer wrote: »
    One of the real issues is do they even send our feedback to bluehole? Given recent patches It's clearly not the case.

    Solutions have been offered by the community. Some vets of this game jumped ship because of how downhill things have gone. All we get in return is either an item we have no value for / can't trade off to someone who has use for it or it's something pointless.

    BHS doesn't have to listen to the feedback sent to them. Asia is their focus, and a lot of what the West cares about they don't. Most Korean MMOs don't make many major changes for Western players. There's a reason why there aren't any very successful Korean games here.
  • edited November 2016
    I can't equip the skin, it's for warriors only? :anguished:
    I'm on Fey Forest and my char's name is Castro, pls fix.
    http://imgur.com/a/CZJco
  • edited November 2016
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Felhammer wrote: »
    One of the real issues is do they even send our feedback to bluehole? Given recent patches It's clearly not the case.

    Solutions have been offered by the community. Some vets of this game jumped ship because of how downhill things have gone. All we get in return is either an item we have no value for / can't trade off to someone who has use for it or it's something pointless.

    BHS doesn't have to listen to the feedback sent to them. Asia is their focus, and a lot of what the West cares about they don't. Most Korean MMOs don't make many major changes for Western players. There's a reason why there aren't any very successful Korean games here.

    Indeed, we're one market out of six for the game now (Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Russia, Europe, North America), and their focus recently has been on reducing the amount of changes/customizations to reduce the lag time between K-TERA and other markets. So the amount of changes we're going to get specific to our needs/wants are going to be very limited. People want to believe that our ideas are so good/valid that BHS should want to change it for the game worldwide... but, regrettably, we're not that special. We're one voice at the table.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I can't equip the skin, it's for warriors only? :anguished:
    I'm on Fey Forest and my char's name is Castro, pls fix.
    http://imgur.com/a/CZJco

    Yes, it is Warrior only. Says so in the name.

    @Spacecats I am following you on Twitch. Turns out I forgot to turn on notifications for EME's channel... Well, problem fixed.
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    Felhammer wrote: »
    But it's about time someone told you straight.

    Gonna go ahead and say that generally speaking EME responds to the best of their ability especially when people make constructive posts rather then using borderline offensive posts that make the poster sound like a child who didn't get the candy they wanted right then and there. Was I rude just now? Maybe but truth be told you kinda upset me and since I'm a player I can give more honest responses to your toxicity.
  • edited November 2016
    Vysse wrote: »
    Felhammer wrote: »
    But it's about time someone told you straight.

    Gonna go ahead and say that generally speaking EME responds to the best of their ability especially when people make constructive posts rather then using borderline offensive posts that make the poster sound like a child who didn't get the candy they wanted right then and there. Was I rude just now? Maybe but truth be told you kinda upset me and since I'm a player I can give more honest responses to your toxicity.

    The only toxicity around here is the dog pile of harassment perpetuating in this thread for voicing my opinion. All I wanted to do was to post a follow up comment that I was unable to do so on twitch, that the stream rewards could have been better, to clarify that I wasn't simply posting to "grief" as @Spacecats has wrongfully assumed.
    Spacecats wrote: »
    @SprocketDev - Regarding your chat comment, I'll admit I didn't see it before I was moderated. If this was really your comment:

    "So gameforge gets working instance reset scrolls, including ones for the new dungeons, and what do we get? A weapon skin. Slow clap"

    Then I'm not surprised one of our moderators removed it, to be honest. It's pure sarcasm, and grief over a topic that was already being covered during the stream. Compensation via a Twitch-given code would be a horrible idea. What about all the other players waiting for a resolution?

    My comment was made before the instance reset scrolls were actually being discussed on stream, by your own admission you didn't see it before it was moderated, so to say that it was sarcasm and grief over a topic "already being covered" is entirely dishonest, insulting, and I dare say a reflection of the current state of "assumptions" on the community managements end (Such as assuming the federation store was unaffected and wrongfully stating that the scrolls were "working as intended")

    As well, appeasing =/= compensation.

    I think it would be best to lock this thread to prevent further harassment directed towards me, such as the users who have only replied to insult me for thinking that the stream reward could have been better (which you, @Spacecats , had to have noticed as you scrolled down before replying) as well as further thread derailment.
  • People disagreeing with you and pointint out the flaws in your arguments isn't harassment.
  • edited November 2016
    frostious wrote: »
    People disagreeing with you and pointint out the flaws in your arguments isn't harassment.

    Of course not, this is what harassment looks like:
    Calla wrote: »
    [Removed]
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    [Removed]

  • OP has requested the Thread be Locked.
  • Hey all. It does looks like this thread got a little out of hand, and some content has been removed which was disrespectful towards other players. Please remember that the TERA forums is a place for constructive conversation about the game. Don't be mean to others or accuse them of wrongdoing just because you disagree with them.
This discussion has been closed.