Join our Extra Life "Dream Stream Team!"

Comments

• Spacecats wrote: »
    ztYZCyw.jpg

We're planning all kinds of activities and rewards for our donors (and all TERA players), so look for updates in the next week while we ramp up.

That was posted Oct 24--still looking for any update at all.
  • DocWinter wrote: »
    That was posted Oct 24--still looking for any update at all.

from the News Page
    "You should start right away, because the top earners on the EME Dream Stream Team roster will be eligible for special rewards."
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be streaming if I can get my stuff fixed by then (probably 40% chance) --> if you want to see some amazing tera gameplay~
  • kamizuma wrote: »
    I'll be streaming if I can get my stuff fixed by then (probably 40% chance) --> if you want to see some amazing tera gameplay~

Broker's [filtered] lit
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    Consonance wrote: »
    kamizuma wrote: »

Broker's [filtered] lit

yes! I'll be doing the 10 mil in 1 day challenge if I am able to stream :)
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know the reward thresholds for donating a certain amount? Something tells me since they don't have a post about it, they won't get nearly as much donations this year.
  • Top earners???? That's [filtered]. Reward anyone who streams and earns. Do the tiers like the last years. I'll do Extra Life again, but not for TERA, if they're going to screw us on rewards.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Last year and the year before it was announced weeks before extra life took place. This year it was announced just a few days before its set to take place, and yet we are still unaware of the rewards or thresholds and extra life is 2 days away.

You guys are slacking pretty hard :|
    But that doesn't surprise me anyway.

@LancerJiva - It's been in planning for a little while now without an announcement going out, but this is mostly a consequence of Extra Life falling at an odd time in this year's schedule, being directly after both Mangragora/Halloween and Spellbound. In any case, I think we're still ready to have a great weekend :)

I have to agree with LancerJiva that some better notice/notice with more time would have done this event a lot of good. I would have definitely cleared my weekend for the sake of this event if I had known ahead of time. It's peeved me a bit that I won't be able to stream on Saturday, only Sunday. If I had known ahead of time, I would have planned accordingly to do both days. Nonetheless, I only wish this event all good things!
  • Wouldn't be surprised if $25 donation would get you an account bound Quacklemore(White Dafi without HP/MP restoration)again.
  • @Spacecats.. I've joined as a streamer. Where should we place/leave our stream links?
  • ive joined as a streamer, wich link should i post on my stream?

Deh ~
  • DehReal wrote: »
    ive joined as a streamer, wich link should i post on my stream?

Deh ~

Link to your own Extra Life profile, and to the EME Dream Stream Team if you'd like to encourage more people to join and help towards the $5,000 goal.
  • DouxBebe wrote: »
    @Spacecats.. I've joined as a streamer. Where should we place/leave our stream links?

Go ahead and post here! And on your Extra Life profile, of course. You should also edit your Channel to display as much info as possible about what you're doing. Feel free to use these images: http://imgur.com/a/6j32r
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    DouxBebe wrote: »
    @Spacecats.. I've joined as a streamer. Where should we place/leave our stream links?

Go ahead and post here! And on your Extra Life profile, of course. You should also edit your Channel to display as much info as possible about what you're doing. Feel free to use these images: http://imgur.com/a/6j32r

@Spacecats when is the details for the milestones and rewards for donating certain amounts going to be posted? Last year if you donated a certain amount you were entered into a raffle to win 3 years elite.
  • - will be streaming this afternoon, and tomorrow morning!